Electric Butter Churn | Stainless Steel | 30LT
A butter churning machine is a device that makes butter from cream, dividing it into butter and buttermilk. Before now, butter churns were made of wood and operated by hand. Nowadays you can find these machines made of metal, plastic and glass, and you can operate them by electricity, as well.
Are you looking to make your own butter in under 30 minutes? This electric butter churn is the perfect tool to make your own butter. It is made of high-quality stainless steel, making it durable.
Electric Butter Churn
An electric butter churn is a machine that turns cream into butter. This is accomplished through a mechanical process, which typically involves inserting a pole through the churn’s lid or turning a rotating device inside the churn with a crank.
- The Churn is built around a patented rotating disk that moves the product in a circle from the center during operation, then strikes the blade on the churn case, gradually knocking cream into butter.
- The churn is made of food-grade stainless steel, which resists corrosion completely.
- The churn is powered by an electric motor with thermal protection against overload.
To make butter in the electric churn:
- Fill the butter churn up halfway with cream.
- Place the lid on the butter churn.
- Turn on and let it churn until the buttermilk and butter solids have separated.
- Continue churning until the butter solids begin to clump together.
- Once you have a large mass of butter, wash and store your butter.
Butter churn helpful tips:
- Wash the container with cold water before butter processing.
- After you get the cream from the milk, put it in the fridge for 1-3 days. The cream has to ripen.
- The best ripening temperature in the summertime is 5-8 °C. In wintertime is 8-10 °C.
- The best cream temperature before processing is 14-16 °C.
- If you want to process 30-40 liters of cream, it’s better to split this volume into two cycles of 15 liters. The butter quality will be higher.
Specification: Electric Butter Churn | Stainless Steel | 30LT
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. Log in now
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
Refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.
You may also like…