Feed Mill Machine | 2 tons/hr.
Animal feed mill aids the grinding and proportioning of feed for various livestock, such as pigs, poultry, cattle, etc. This feed mill is responsible for the production of animal feeds consumed by livestock and poultry animals. In agriculture, manufactured feeds provide livestock and poultry animals with optimally formulated feeds to meet all nutrient requirements for optimal growth and performance. This feed mill has a 2 tonnes per hour capacity.
Place your orders now.
Feed Mill Machine
A feed mill machine is a food processing plant in which stock feeds are prepared. In general, feed mills are responsible for the production of animal feeds, including those consumed by livestock and poultry animals and companion animals.
Feed Mill Components
One of the most essential and critical operations in the process of feed manufacturing is mixing. This is where the individual ingredients that make up the feed are combined into their proper ratios and uniformity distributed throughout the entire mass. This is achieved using a mixer.
Creating a completely homogeneous blend is the objective of mixing. If the ingredients are not properly mixed, then the nutritional quality cannot be assured. The mixer performance can be affected by factors such as:
- Mixing time
- Filling the mixer over the rated capacity
- Particle size and shape of the ingredients
- Ingredient density
- Static charge
- The sequence of ingredient addition
- Worn, altered, or broken equipment
- Improper mixer adjustment
- Cleanliness – Scrapers should be used to remove the remaining materials from the mixer. These locations are potential points for mold and bacteria to grow.
In the feed processing process, there may be a number of ingredients such as coarse cereal grains, corn which require particle size reduction, the hammer mill is used to achieve this.
Advantages of using the hammer mill
- Are able to produce a wide range of particle sizes
- Work with any friable material and fiber
- Ease of use
- Lower initial investment when compared with a roller mill
- Minimal maintenance needed
- Particles produced using a hammermill will generally be spherical, with a surface that appears polished.
Specification: Feed Mill Machine | 2 tons/hr.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.
You may also like…