Galvanized Gas Oven | 350 kg
Check out our store for your locally fabricated gas oven which is especially useful for drying fish after harvest. It is made of galvanized steel which is popular for its extended durability.
Place an order to get yours now!
Galvanized Gas Oven
The galvanized gas oven is especially useful for drying fish after harvest. It is powered by gas and because gas is a very efficient fuel – gas ovens tend to heat up quickly, speeding up the total cooking process by reducing the time required to pre-heat the oven to the optimum temperature.
It also provides even heat distribution, which is essential for producing varied results while cooking different things at the same time; for example, grilling meat on the bottom shelf and roasting potatoes on the top shelf of the gas oven.
The main burner on the bottom of the galvanized gas oven compartment is normally covered by a sheet of metal, with wide vents on the sides. This primary burner radiates a great deal of heat upwards into the main oven compartment.
- The gas oven is made of galvanized steel material which is made by coating steel or iron with zinc. The zinc protects the base metal by acting as a barrier to corrosive elements, and the coating results in a long-lasting and high-quality steel product.
- It is effectively insulated, preventing heat loss.
- Gas is the primary heat source.
- It consumes less energy.
- This oven has a 350 kg capacity.
- Gas ovens produce more moisture-rich heat than electric ovens, resulting in a moister dish. This keeps certain dishes from drying out, and it can make a big difference when it comes to cooking meat for instance.
- It is affordable.
- It is very durable.
- It reduces production losses. With the galvanized gas oven, your dried fish can last up to one month without refrigeration and three months when refrigerated.
Specification: Galvanized Gas Oven | 350 kg
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
Refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.
You may also like…