Cassava Grating Machine | 2.5 – 3 tons/hr.
The cassava grating machine is widely used in the cassava/garri/starch processing industries to grate raw material into cassava mash (starch slurry). It plays a vital role in starch extraction rate and starch yield. Key features of this product include:
- low noise
- large output
- low power consumption
- double-sided grating design
- high efficiency.
Make a purchase today!
Cassava Grating Machine
The cassava grater or cassava grating machine is one of the vital machinery used in cassava processing operations (e.g., garri production). It is used to crush peeled cassava into mash before fermentation. The raw material enters the grating chamber, and under the action of the high-speed rotating rotor and the screen, the grated material is pushed through the screen and dropped into the feeding hopper or transported to a designated place.
When working, the cassava tubers are first sent to the upper part of the cassava grater for the first grating and then fall to the second layer for complete grating. Finally, starch water will be separated from cassava mash and discharged directly from the bottom outlet. It uses the extrusion force between a toothed roller and the grating part to break cassava into mash form. This two-layer grating effectively improves the breaking rate and increases the garri yield.
- High vibrating performance
- It has a durable and sturdy structure
- Rotating parts are quality and can be well adjusted at the control centre
- It has super strength and the wear-resisting capabilities
- Toothed roller
- Easy operation and maintenance
- Processing Capacity: 2.5 – 3 Tons/hour
- Application Scope: Grating the cassava into the slurry
- Cassava grater machine adopts two-level pulverizing – rasp-type and hammer-type – the combination of the two levels sufficiently makes up for their defects.
- It can be adapted for grating raw materials such as cassava, potato, sweet potato, yam, etc.
- The cassava grating machine has a big crushing ratio and strong production ability.
- It produces its final product in a uniform style.
- It has low energy consumption.
- Its framework comes in a simple yet sturdy structure.
- It is easy to operate and maintain.
- It has a high processing capacity which means more in less time.
Specification: Cassava Grating Machine | 2.5 – 3 tons/hr.
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. Log in now
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.
You may also like…