Hoof Trimming Chute (Auto Hoof Repairer) (Shipped From Overseas)
Hoof care is an important task within cattle breeding. Check your livestock’s hooves on a regular basis and trim them as needed to ensure maximum comfort and yield. Our hoof trimming chute offers the best possible equipment for this procedure. They get the job done safely and expertly.
The chute is simple to operate and ensures that the trimmer maintains proper working posture and reduces work time while causing the least amount of discomfort to the livestock. Cattle that have their hoofs properly trimmed are healthier and produce more.
Hoof Trimming Chute
The hoof trimming chute, as the name suggests, is a piece of equipment used to trim the hooves of livestock (cattle). This is a high-performance machine that trims cattle hooves in order to restore their function and restore their normal shape. When hoof trimming is done, the hooves are thoroughly cleaned and checked. This will effectively remove dirt from both the inside and outside of the hooves, making it easier to identify potential illnesses and treat them to restore hoof function.
They ensure that cows are properly balanced on all four hooves and soles during trimming, preventing horn tissue damage. It allows the trimmer to work in the best possible position while causing the least amount of discomfort to the livestock.
Livestock with correctly trimmed hoofs are healthy and strong. Proper hoof trimming is essential for keeping your herd healthy. Neglecting this aspect of your animals’ care can lead to a decrease in milk production and an increased risk of mastitis.
When To Trim A Cow’s Hooves
Typically, hoof trimming on an adult cow should be performed every six months. Younger cows typically should not have their hooves trimmed until regular hoof maintenance is recommended by your veterinarian. However, some cows (or their living conditions) may require more frequent trimming than twice a year, including:
- Older cows
- Livestock with impaired mobility (lameness) or certain health conditions
- Cows who are suffering from foot rot or hoof abscesses
- Cows who primarily spend time on softer surfaces
- Unintuitively, cows who primarily spend time on harder surfaces may also need their hooves trimmed more frequently, in order to keep their feet more comfortable
Specification: Hoof Trimming Chute (Auto Hoof Repairer) (Shipped From Overseas)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.
You may also like…