Indian-Type Rice Huller | 1 ton/hr.
A rice huller or rice husker is an agricultural machine used to automate the process of removing the chaff (the outer husks) of grains of rice. The offered product has a processing capacity of 1 ton/hr and is very reliable. This rice huller is made of strong graded cast iron. It is widely used in most of the rice-producing countries of the world. Rice grain which is processed by our rice huller machine, comes out in perfect shape & smoothness. It also retains its natural brilliance and delicious taste as it does not remove vital vitamins & protein from grains.
Make a purchase today!
Indian-Type Rice Huller
The Indian-type rice huller is a heavy-duty and robust machine that is used for removing the chaff and other filth from the rice grains. It is used for hulling paddy and separating rice husks with a high hulling rate, less breakage as well as good performance of separation.
- The offered rice huller is reliable and durable.
- Its compact and well-sealed structure prevents the leakage of rice.
- It has a stable operation, less vibration, low noise, and large capacity.
- Adjustable pressure between rollers makes the operation much easier, more reliable, and effective.
- Easy operation.
Paddy Hulling Process
Once the rice is harvested, it typically has to be dried in order to reduce the moisture content. This can be done in a variety of ways as well. It can occur naturally by drying in the sun or it could also be artificially heated. Once the rice grain is dry, it is ready to be processed into a usable product. After this, the rice is then hulled which is the process of removing the hull from the rice.
The process of paddy hulling and husking is to remove rough rice shells. The husk is removed by friction as the paddy grains pass between two abrasive surfaces that move at different speeds. The main component of the hulling machine is a pair of parallel rollers that rotate in opposite directions. The shell of grains will be removed under the press and twist force of the two rollers.
Specification: Indian-Type Rice Huller | 1 ton/hr.
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. Log in now
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.
You may also like…