Mechanical Sifter (for sieving garri) |1 – 2 tons/hr.
The mechanical sifter is used for grading and separation of dry powders or granules. It sifts and separates materials using screens of various sizes until the appropriate size is achieved. This machine can be used for commercial purposes due to its high production rate. Items like garri, grain products, spices, and other granules can all benefit from these mechanical sifters.
Make a purchase today.
Because of its versatility, the Mechanical Sifter is employed in a variety of industries. Agriculture industries and food processing industries are among the most common industries. They are majorly used to sift products like gari and other related granules.
The machine sifts out the fiber from the product that is fed to it. Sifting is also used to remove lumps or growth that may have formed on goods after they have been held for a long time, and the materials are passed through an open mesh, which fines the materials. It also separates the materials by size and removes any unwanted foreign particles.
Features of a Mechanical Sifter
- High capacity and efficient space utilization.
- Maintenance-friendly modular construction.
- Operating and maintenance costs are low.
- Vibrations are amplified by springs, resulting in reduced power consumption.
- Product features – hopper, eccentric mechanism, sifting mesh, reciprocating springs, discharge chute underflow, and overflow.
- All stainless steel constructed, except mild steel constructed limbs and eccentric parts.
How to operate a sifter
- Check and double-check the sieves’ cleanliness and integrity. Ascertain that they are securely fastened to the equipment in accordance with the product specifications.
- Check and double-check the cleanliness of the designated scoops that will be used to pour the material.
- Bring the raw material to be filtered close to the sifting machine.
- Transfer the cleaned in-process container close to the sifter and connect the container’s inlet to the sifter’s discharge chute (tube or passage).
- Turn on the power, and start the machine.
Specification: Mechanical Sifter (for sieving garri) |1 – 2 tons/hr.
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. Log in now
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.
You may also like…