Disposable Protective Mask
This disposable protective mask is a filtration tool of 3 layers. The fabric used to make this is melt-blown. It consists of strips, anti-fog adhesive to keep it from fogging. A packet consists of 50 pieces. Its constituents are as follows:
- Filtration of 3-Layers
- No fiberglass
- Good breath ability
- Adaptable nose bar
- Excellent filtration capacity
- Easy to use
- Suitable and very comfortable.
The Importance Of A Disposable Protective Mask
A disposable protective mask keeps the face covered and protected. This is especially important in times like this because of the incidents of infectious illnesses and cases of air contamination. Health authorities also suggest that all individuals willingly use a protective mask. This can be used for important trips from home to a public location. This is mostly applicable where it is difficult to enforce the 6-foot physical distancing guidelines.
Wearing a disposable protective mask helps protect you and the people around you. Certain individuals who are diagnosed with Covid-19 do not exhibit any signs or become really ill. Simply, these protective masks help others, not you although if used properly, a protective mask can prevent you from rubbing your face and infecting yourself. Get this disposable protective mask and protect yourself and your loved ones.
Your Mask Should:
- Be placed snugly but very comfortable against the sides of your face.
- Keep you protected with the ties or ear loops.
- Allow easy breath ability.
The Center for Disease Control (CDC)’s Inkling on Disposable Protective Masks
- CDC advises and encourages wearing of the protective mask in public environments. This is applicable when social distancing principles become challenging to sustain, particularly in places with substantial community-based transmission.
- CDC frequently recommends the usage of plain face shields or coverings alongside the protective mask. This helps to prevent the transmission of the virus and to protect those who have the virus, do not know and gets to transmit it to others.
- Small children under the age of 2 are not advised to use disposable protective masks, someone with respiratory issues is also not advised to use this, likewise one who is intoxicated, deaf or unable to remove the protective mask without aid.
How Does One Safely Remove The Protective Mask?
This is an easy to dispose protective mask, therefore take precautions not to cross your hair, nose and mouth while removing the protective mask from your face and ensure you wash your hands upon removal.
Specification: Disposable Protective Mask
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. Log in now
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.
You may also like…