Triple Frame Cultivator | Vertical Springs
A cultivator is a piece of agricultural equipment used for secondary tillage. It is made up of frames with teeth that pierce the soil as they are dragged through it linearly.
A cultivator breaks up soil and removes weeds in rows where plants are growing or will be grown. Whether your needs are for garden planting or larger agricultural jobs, we have a cultivator to meet your requirements.
Available on Request. Place your order today!
Triple Frame Cultivator | Vertical Springs | 70×35 Tines
This Triple Frame Cultivator with vertical springs is available with 7, 9, 11, 13, 15, and 17 legs (tines). It’s used to rip up the soil, emboss and aerate it, break up soil clods, cut foreign meadows and draw up their roots to the surface. It also mixes the seeds and mineral manures given to the soil surface, and hoe the rows of plants once the needed settlements have been established.
- The soil is kept moist by the triple frame cultivator.
- It adjusts the spacing of the adjustable tines to hoe rows.
- It works by loosening and ripping the soil without turning it over.
- It chops the weeds down to their roots with its hoe-blades.
- By cultivating loose soil that is compliant with the soil structure at the depth of cultivation, it improves water transmissivity.
- To prepare the soil for the sowing operation, a single or double row roll could be attached to the back of the machine.
- A duck foot point and a thin type end iron are available as options.
- The springs absorb the reversing force created during cultivation, preventing any potential damage to the tractor and equipment.
- It saves money and will last for a long time.
- When the machine comes into contact with a hard object during cultivation, such as a rock or a hard root, the section that comes into contact with the object will stop working to protect itself, and the blades will pass over the hard object with the help of pressure springs. After passing, it resumes normal operation.
|Model||Number of Tines||Working Depth (cm)||Working Width (cm)||Height (cm)||Weight (kg)||Weight With Single Roller (kg)||Weight With Double Roller (kg)||Required Power (Hp)|
Specification: Triple Frame Cultivator | Vertical Springs
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.