Electric Scalding Machine (For Poultry Processing)
This machine offers a combination of efficiency as well as time-saving options for the swift processing of poultry for farmers/vendors.
It is a recommended equipment/step for processing birds before being transferred to the automatic de-feathering machine. The general steps for recommended poultry processing include:
Poultry transport to the slaughterhouse – hook assembly line – shock/slaughter – bloodletting – scalding – feather-plucking – evisceration/processing – washing – pre-chilling – cutting – packing.
This stainless steel scalding machine is thus indicated for use in conjunction with the defeathering machine for the removal of feathers from poultry birds (broilers, old layers, cockerels, turkeys etc).
- This electric scalding machine has an operational capacity for processing 5-10 birds per batch.
- Stainless steel material/housing for durability and longer service life.
- A twist-knob temperature setting console with user-friendly controls.
- Sensitive thermostat control switches with heater indicator lights (Heat On, Heat-Ready).
- 70 liters water-box capacity
- High thermal mass capacity to scald 10kg batches of slaughtered poultry.
- This offers a comparably economical power option than the use of gas.
- The machine is easy to clean and features fitted drains and outlets.
Directions for use
- Fill the scalder with water (fill to about half of the water box).
- Adjust the thermostat to “O” position, plug in, then switch on the machine.
- Reset the thermostat to the desired temperature (80 to 90 degrees).
- Once the water has been heated to the desired temperature (as displayed by the thermostat), immerse the slaughtered birds into the water box and agitate briefly.
- Once the wing feathers are easily pulled out, the scalding process is deemed completed.
- Do not leave the bird in the scalder.
- Scald just long enough so feathers can be picked.
- Leaving birds in the water causes unnecessary drops in water temperature and damages the skin.
Specification: Electric Scalding Machine (For Poultry Processing)
Slaughterhouse poultry processing
5-10 birds per batch
220v – 240v/50Hz-60Hz
|Country of Origin|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
There are no inquiries yet.