Electric Scalding Machine (For Poultry Processing)
This machine offers a combination of efficiency as well as time-saving options for the swift processing of poultry for farmers/vendors.
It is a recommended equipment/step for processing birds before being transferred to the automatic de-feathering machine. The general steps for recommended poultry processing include:
Poultry transport to the slaughterhouse – hook assembly line – shock/slaughter – bloodletting – scalding – feather-plucking – evisceration/processing – washing – pre-chilling – cutting – packing.
This stainless steel scalding machine is thus indicated for use in conjunction with the defeathering machine for the removal of feathers from poultry birds (broilers, old layers, cockerels, turkeys etc).
- This electric scalding machine has an operational capacity for processing 5-10 birds per batch.
- Stainless steel material/housing for durability and longer service life.
- A twist-knob temperature setting console with user-friendly controls.
- Sensitive thermostat control switches with heater indicator lights (Heat On, Heat-Ready).
- 70 liters water-box capacity
- High thermal mass capacity to scald 10kg batches of slaughtered poultry.
- This offers a comparably economical power option than the use of gas.
- The machine is easy to clean and features fitted drains and outlets.
Directions for use
- Fill the scalder with water (fill to about half of the water box).
- Adjust the thermostat to “O” position, plug in, then switch on the machine.
- Reset the thermostat to the desired temperature (80 to 90 degrees).
- Once the water has been heated to the desired temperature (as displayed by the thermostat), immerse the slaughtered birds into the water box and agitate briefly.
- Once the wing feathers are easily pulled out, the scalding process is deemed completed.
- Do not leave the bird in the scalder.
- Scald just long enough so feathers can be picked.
- Leaving birds in the water causes unnecessary drops in water temperature and damages the skin.
Specification: Electric Scalding Machine (For Poultry Processing)
Slaughterhouse poultry processing
5-10 birds per batch
220v – 240v/50Hz-60Hz
|Country of Origin|
Animalia Farm Services
- We value our commitment to providing viable solutions to challenges faced by farmers.
- This informs our dedication to provide access to quality farm equipment and products. Our product range includes imported farm equipment, gadgets, and services.
- With products from Animalia Farm Services, quality input, processing and output are reassured.
No shipping rates are available for this product.
Products purchased from Animalia Farm Equipment Store are durable, sturdy and imported options. We guarantee you of "zero risk purchase" experience in our shop and we do our best to ensure every customer is very satisfied with our products. Thus, we ensure you get exactly what you ordered for and swift delivery within the stipulated shipping/delivery duration. Shipping duration is 2 to 5 days after the placement of successful orders and payment. Our products are shipped via Economy pickup, Local Pickup and Convenient (DHL) shipping packages. As delivery times are estimates and not guaranteed, delays in deliveries could be affected by weather-related delays or events outside our control, however, we always inform the customers in due time.
Kindly be informed that we do not accept returns or exchanges unless the supplied items are defective. For defective items, we accept notification within 24 hours of confirmed delivery and reception. Once we are contacted and informed of the defects, we will review the evidence then proceed with the approval of return as well as options for a refund. If you ordered for a specific product delivered in good condition, such products are not eligible for returns. We do not accept returns if you received the specific products you ordered for. Such cases will involve you placing subsequent orders for the other products without an option for return of previously ordered products or refund of payment. Thus, we advise our customers to review the product information pages, pictures and contact the listed customer care numbers for more inquiries for further clarification.