Motorised Knapsack Power Sprayer – 15L
Chemical spraying or application is one of the production management practices performed in agricultural crop and livestock production in order to minimize disease challenge.
- The motorized sprayer, therefore, enables the farmer to apply chemicals with relative ease as its usage excludes the usually stressful manual pumping action.
- Watch the attached video for more information on the use of the power sprayer
Motorized Knapsack Sprayer
- To control weeds that can harbor insects by use of herbicides
- To control insect pests that can cause diseases by use of insecticides as well as pesticides.
- Control of fungal diseases by the use of fungicides.
- Application of micronutrients on the plants, boron e.g. as well as foliar fertilizers.
- This machine adopts gear structure to decrease speed, so it is very durable.
- The main part is the plunger pump of two directions’ type.
- The structure is simple and compact, so it is easy for maintenance.
- This machine has high pressure, big flow and good efficiency, so the protective effect is very obvious.
- The main spraying parts are three nozzles, so the spraying rage is wide.
Specification: Motorised Knapsack Power Sprayer – 15L
|Dimensions||40.5 × 33 × 61 cm|
|Country of Origin|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Products shipped in good condition are not liable for returns or refunds.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
If you have any complaint on our products, kindly send a pictorial/media evidence as soon as possible.
There are no inquiries yet.
Frequently purchased together
Customers also purchased these products
Customers who viewed this item also viewed these products