The WANDA cages are suitable for all kinds of egg-laying chickens including breeders, layers, point-of-lay, and point-of cage birds. They are well designed for clean and easy collection of eggs, the seamless serving of feed, and easy management of the entire cage.
They are very affordable and durable.
All WANDA Cages Come With
- Full automatic Drinking system
- Premium Feeding system to avoid feed wastage
- Durable Frames for the cages
- Good quality Connecting fittings
We also provide
- One year warranty
- Installation (optional)
You can order any of the models. If you require a special specification (not included below), please state that in your inquiry and we would let you know if we have that too.
Here’s a brief explanation of some of the contents of the specifications.
WANDA Semi-automatic Poultry Cages come with two types of feeding troughs depending on the model you choose to buy.
- Plastic Feeding Trough: The synthetic plastic feeding trough is made from a synthetic plastic material called Polyvinyl chloride (PVC). As they are made from PVC, they do not rust and therefore last longer. Also, they help prevent feed wastage because of their shape.
- Aluminum Feeding Trough: The aluminum feeding trough is made from aluminum. As a result, it is lightweight and also durable.
WANDA Poultry Cage Automatic Watering System
Our watering system comes with nipples of the best quality so that you don’t have to bother about leaking nipples. With a proper maintenance policy, you are guaranteed of using your cage with no complaints for a minimum of 5 years.
Birds Capacity Per Unit
For the WANDA poultry cages, you can choose any of the 60 (two tiers), 64 (two tiers), 90 (three tiers), 96 (three tiers), 120 (four tiers), or 128 (four tiers) birds per unit.
The D4 models will help you save costs in places where ventilation is extremely good (for example high-rise poultry houses). Unlike the D5 models, they contain more birds within the same space.
With the D4-46A model or D4-46P model, 10 units will contain up to 960 birds. That is 60 extra birds compared to the equivalent in the D5 models which will take 900 birds.
The D5 models are recommended for areas with regular ventilation. Many farmers purchase the D5 models to ensure their chickens enjoy good ventilation.
With the D5-36A and D5-36P models, 10 units will contain 900 birds. That is 60 birds less compared to the equivalent in the D4 models.
- The D5-36 model and the D4-46 models are 77 inches (6 feet, 6 inches) long and 78 inches (6 feet, 7 inches) wide.
- Note that you will leave a setback of 3 to 4 feet space on both sides for easy serving and picking of eggs.
- Our cages are suitable for Point-of-cage layers (12 weeks old), Point-of-lay layers (16-18 weeks old), and laying chickens generally.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question 1: How many chickens can one unit of WANDA cage contain?
Answer 1: It depends on the model you buy. Please see the available models above.
Question 2: Can I request a specification not included in the models above.
Answer 2: Yes. Use the “Make Enquiry” button to make your request.
Question 3: Are WANDA cages imported?
Answer 3: No. They are fabricated in Nigeria using high-quality materials that ensure durability.
Question 4: Can you provide me a warranty?
Answer 4: All WANDA cages come with one year warranty.
Question 5: Can I pay a deposit and then balance up before you send my order?
Answer 5: Yes, you can pay a deposit of at least 70%.
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. Log in now
- Payment Before Delivery
- Our products are available for shipping nationwide
- Kindly be informed that the customer is responsible for the accommodation and boarding of the installer during the course of the installation process. Thus we enjoin our esteem customers to make plans for this.
- Orders confirmed and processed are not liable for refunds.
- Products shipped and installed in good condition are not liable for refunds
- Kindly inspect your products/orders upon delivery/installation.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.