Portable Mini Incubator for 180 Chicken Eggs/8 Ostrich Eggs Capacity (138W-220VAC-50Hz | Adapted for Electricity/Solar Power | 75AH Battery).
₦150,000.00 – ₦250,000.00
Our portable and low capacity (Mini) incubator is adapted to work with electricity/battery and solar power and comes with its adapted capacity setter (incubates the eggs for 19 days) and a eggs capacity hatcher (day 19 till hatch).
- Incubators are well designed to enhance easy operation and flexibility of use for various species of birds. You can easily adjust it to adequately incubate eggs of chickens, turkeys, quails, ducks, and geese.
- All Incubators come with one year warranty and relevant support.
- The incubator comes ready to use. Does not require specialized installation
- Further details are available in the product description as well as the attached videos.
- The dimension for this mini incubator is 90cm by 42cm by 30cm.
- The incubator is adapted to hatch the eggs of Ostriches (6-8 eggs).
180 Eggs Capacity Incubator
The series of the egg incubators are unique and simple in design. This mini-model is maintenance free and the control panel is also well designed and built to give almost zero noise. Our incubators come with all essential features to ensure you get good hatchability and ultimately, quality chicks and are well recommended for use in both rural and urban areas.
Features of the mini- incubator
1. Can be easily set up (no need for installation)
2. Machine arrangement is 90 by 42 by 30cm thus can be adapted for a table, small room etc.
3. Material: Strong, washable and 100% aluminum composite fiberboard panel imported from the United States.
5. Fan/air vent system is controlled by the digital sensors to supply heat. Air duct system also helps to remove the carbon dioxide from the incubator unit.
Unique and flexible power options
We understand that there are four basic factors that are really important when you are incubating eggs. They are temperature, humidity, ventilation and turning. Temperature is the most critical factor among these four. That’s why we provide alternative ways of regulating the incubator temperature using electricity + kerosene or gas with solar, which is optional.
If you are assured of about 12 hours of electricity supply, the electricity power option can work. Otherwise, you can run on the solar arrangement or battery. Each unit is however adapted for alternative ways of regulating the incubator temperature using electricity + generator/solar/battery etc, and these are optional.
Other options include electricity plus…
- Solar arrangement: We have solar panels and inverters available.
- Car battery (adapted with the solar power system)
- Electricity/generator: The electrical system of the KGE egg incubator is controlled by an intelligent box containing – digital temperature regulator, digital timer display, electronic relays, power pack regulator, solid state, position switches, and indicator lamps. The heat produced by the gas or kerosene burner is conveyed via a DC fan to the incubator chamber.
- Our incubators are transported in covered delivery vehicles for protection and safety (thus the parts are shipped uncoupled and are reassembled and installed on arrival at the farm location).
- Delivery duration for each incubator unit is 2 to 4 weeks after a successful order has been created
Frequently Asked Questions
Question 1: How will I know which model of the incubator to choose?
Answer: This is very simple. We assume that one hen will lay an average of 4 eggs every week. If you have 1000 hens, you will be expecting an average of 4000 hatchable eggs every week. If you are to choose an incubator that will suit your production, you will have to choose an incubator with a capacity of at least 12,000 eggs.
In the 120M series, this would be the 120M120 Model with a capacity of 14,400 eggs.
Question 2: I have 300 laying broilers and hatch 1,400 eggs per week. Which incubator should I buy?
Answer: You need the 120M48 Model with a capacity of 5,760 eggs.
Question 3: We run a small breeder farm and have plans to start hatching our eggs. We need professional advice.
Answer: Please refer to the answer to Question 1 above.
Question 4: We want to start commercial hatchery, please advise us professionally. Also, can you help us get hatchable eggs?
Answer: Please refer to the answer to Question 1 to know the model of the incubator to buy.
Yes, we can give you links to places you can buy hatchable eggs; however, we provide no guarantee on the availability or quality of the eggs.
Question 5: How can I pay for this incubator?
Answer: You simply need to select the model of incubator that suit your need, Add to Cart and check out. Make sure you pay to our company’s account. If you need help in paying, contact us via the hotlines above.
Question 6: Can I visit your office?
Answer: Yes, please contact us via any of the hotlines above.
Specification: Portable Mini Incubator for 180 Chicken Eggs/8 Ostrich Eggs Capacity (138W-220VAC-50Hz | Adapted for Electricity/Solar Power | 75AH Battery).
|Dimensions||90 × 42 × 30 cm|
180 poultry eggs
Incubation, hatching and setting of poultry eggs
Incubator, Incubator+Candling machine, Incubator+Solar arrangement, Incubator+Candling machine+Solar arrangement
|Country of Origin|
Videos: Portable Mini Incubator for 180 Chicken Eggs/8 Ostrich Eggs Capacity (138W-220VAC-50Hz | Adapted for Electricity/Solar Power | 75AH Battery).
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed these products
₦150,000.00 – ₦250,000.00
₦150,000.00 – ₦250,000.00