PVC Feeder Trough (For Battery Cages)
We offer the PVC (Polyvinyl chloride) type plastic feeding trough which is specially adapted for coupling with the battery cages.
- We supply any length of the PVC as specified by the customer.
- For large orders, click the Bulk Discount tab to get a quotation and invoice forwarded to your email.
The PVC Feeder trough is indicated for feeding cages birds/layers.
- Colour: Green/light green
- Length: Adapted to the length of the chicken cage specified
- Material: Strong and durable PVC material with anti-rust features.
- Shape: Cylindrical and elongated with the adapted opening for poultry feed administration.
- Appearance: Features closed ends which can be detached while cleaning the feeding trough.
In both intensive and semi-intensive systems, laying hens need constant access to food and water, and feeders should be distributed evenly.
A good feeder should be:
- durable enough to withstand frequent cleaning;
- stable enough not to be knocked over;
- of the correct height and depth;
- bird proof (such that birds cannot get into it or roost in it); and
- equipped with a lip to prevent birds from spooning feed out onto the floor with their beaks.
The height of the feed inside the feeder, which should never be more than one-third full, should be level with the back of the birds, to prevent them from scratching contaminated litter into the feeders and to limit feed wastage.
Specification: PVC Feeder Trough (For Battery Cages)
Coupling with battery cages | Feeding caged layers/birds
|Ready to Ship|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no inquiries yet.