Philips LifeLight Home Solar Lamp
Save enough energy to lower your production cost with the Philips LifeLight Home. It is a Solar-powered LED lighting system comprising two elegant pendant luminaries and a USB port for phone charging.
The Philips Lifelight Home Solar lamp provides light intensity to enable your broiler chickens to eat for a longer duration of time and grow fast as well as increase egg production in laying bird. The solar lamp serves as an alternative for electricity supply, as the luminaries provide safer, brighter, healthier and 10 times longer lasting light (up to 40 hours) than kerosene, lamps, and candles.
Make Safe and Reliable Payment
Pay with Card, Bank Transfer, or Bank Deposit
Customer Rating(s): ( 0 ) ratings
Light is required for the release of hormones responsible for reproduction in laying birds and helpful for broilers to continue eating for a longer time. So, every poultry farmer needs the best lighting practices to stimulate laying poultry during the reproductive period and give broilers (and turkeys) longer time to feed in order to grow fast enough.
The Philips LifeLight Home solar lamp helps you achieve this aim whilst saving you the cost of electric energy, and thereby reducing production costs and complying with environmental sustainability requirements.
Artificial lighting will keep your chickens laying as daylight hours fall (or varies). As you probably know, egg production from all birds is linked to changing patterns of daylight. The solar lamp is widely used in poultry reproduction, for commercial eggs production, layers house, turkey, duck, broilers and other similar birds.
The key point to remember is that once the hens are in lay, their daylight hours should not be decreased. For example, pullets that come into lay when there are 16 hours of daylight should have this solar power in their house to keep their daylight hours constant and to prevent your pullets going into moult.
Benefits of Using Solar- Powered LED Luminaries on Poultry Farms
- Regular light supply for broiler birds to feed and grow big
- Helps to increase the egg production when layers start laying
- Serves as alternative to electricity supply and reduce cost of fuel
- To keep layers productive for longer and to control their moult
- It is very reliable with little maintenance required
- Improved animal comfort
- Improved live bird performance
- Do not cause heat to the bird
- Cost-effective and sustainable
- Easily affordable, no danger and good quality
Solar-Powered Luminaries Applications (Philips LifeLight Home)
- Poultry House
- Poultry Coops
- Poultry Hatchery
- Poultry Food Processing
Specifications of Solar-Powered LED Luminaries
- Ideal for poultry farm
- 100% energy efficient
- 2 lights each 150 lumen
- 4W Solar panel
- 5m wire for Solar Panel connection
- USB port for phone charging
- 3 light settings
- Up to 40 hours of light (10 x longer than Kerosene lamp light)
- Manufacturer: Philips Life light Home Solar Home System