Agrident AWR 300 Stick Reader (For Reading RFID Ear Tags)
We offer the Agrident Model AWR 300 stick reader: A sturdy high-quality portable RFID reader for ear tags complying with the ISO 11784/11785 standard.
- It can read transponders with FDX-B and HDX technology.
- In addition to the reading functions, the device can store up to 1.000.000 records in several groups in the large internal memory.
- Each record also contains a timestamp plus a Visual ID and an Alert (if available).
- The data are transmitted via the several available interfaces directly after reading like USB, RS232, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi (optional).
- For more information on how to use this product, watch the attached video
Agrident AWR 300 Stick Reader
The smart and powerful Stick Reader Agrident AWR 300 is developed for mobile use and for quick and powerful readings in a rough environment like stables, markets and abattoirs. This gadget also offers a mode for easy data collection and a database for additional information about the animal.
The AWR300 also supports the Task-Mode and the Data-Base-Function (DBF) if the appropriate definitions or data have been uploaded. This is usually done by 3rd-party Management Software.
The reader has a large color display with keys for easy and convenient navigation through menu and data. In
addition, the device has status LEDs above the display for charging and interface information and multicolor LEDs at the tip which indicate the current reading state. The integrated speaker provides acoustical feedback to the user and the vibrating handle is very useful in noisy environments.
- Very robust and works under extreme conditions
- Frequency: 134.2 KHz
- Offers secure and fast reading, which makes it possible to read the information in situations such as at the loading or unloading of animals
- Transponder types: HDX compatible (ISO 11784/5) and the FDX-B compatible (ISO 11784/5)
- Reading distance: up to 30 cm (12”) with HDX and FDX Ø 30 mm ear tags
- Long lasting permanent reading mode with animal counter when fast reading is required, e.g. while loading or unloading
- Different animal groups can be registered in the internal memory
- Operating temperature: -20 to 60°C
- Weight: Approximately 710 grams including battery
- Approvals: CE
- Long-lasting Battery: More than 30 hours in push-to-read mode and outstanding 12 hours in permanent read mode are possible
- Large Colour Display: The new large color TFT display shows much more information than before
- Better Signalisation: The integrated loudspeaker, vibration, and the color display offer various ways to indicate pre-programed alarms and actions.
- Large Memory of 4 GB offers enough space for the data of up to 1 Million animals
- Task Mode and Integrated Database: The AWR300 is backwards compatible to AWR200 and Software compatible to APR500 including TASK and DATA BASE mode. Self-defined tasks can be loaded and make frequent works convenient and quicker.
- The integrated Database for up to 50.000 data sets offers offline data about the specific animal. The data can be changed and added from customized lists (e.g. medicines).
- Major brands of scales can be connected via Bluetooth or RS232 and the weight can be added into the database
- More Connectivity: Beside USB, RS232, and Bluetooth the unique Wi-Fi option makes reliable connections to smartphones, wireless networks, and scales very simple. Data transfer from and to the AWR300 is very easy using the File transfer or VCP option.
- Light and Robust Housing: The new robust IP 67 housing is more than 20% lighter and better balanced than any current stick reader. This keeps hands and arms relaxed at long-lasting workdays. The newly designed connector for USB and RS232 is easy to handle and very robust. It is IP 67 proof even without an additional rubber cap.
- In addition to the many new features, the AWR300 also offers the advantages of outstanding reading range, a very robust housing, and an exchangeable battery
- 650 x 85 x 42 mm (l x w x h)
Specification: Agrident AWR 300 Stick Reader (For Reading RFID Ear Tags)
|Dimensions||65 × 8.5 × 4.2 cm|
|Digital LED display|
Available with user friendly control panel
Convenient handling, Durable material, Sleek design
Animal Identification | Tracking | Data collection
Sturdy and high grade box
|Ready to Ship|
|Country of Origin|
We are committed to continual improvement as an essential part of achieving customer satisfaction. Also, we constantly strive to exceed the expectations of the industries we serve.
- Real people Concept’s strength has been on quality products.
- We offer highly competitive prices.
- Highly proficient personnel.
- Provide and support modern animal reproduction and laboratory technological solutions
No shipping rates are available for this product.
The shipping cost of our products would be displayed while placing your order. Depending on the size and location, products are shipped via economy or convenient shipping options after payment has been made.
Our equipment are dispatched with a warranty ranging from 12 to 30 months. The warranty period ensure that all manufacturer's defects are fixed at no extra cost. Please note that faults developed due to mismanagement or the use of non-recommended electric energy options will attract a fee to fix. Also note that all our products are imported from Europe, hence their quality is assured.