Advanced Backyard Fish Farming
The ideology that a vast piece of land is needed to start commercial-size fish farming is now obsolete.
At a level suitable to students and fish farmers, this book explains how to start a commercial fish farm in your backyard. The authors went into details on water management, water re-use system, economic analysis, fish health, and more.
Make Safe and Reliable Payment
Pay with Card, Bank Transfer, or Bank Deposit
Customer Rating(s): ( 7 ratings )
Advanced Backyard Fish Farming has been written by the authors as an update to the 1st titled fish book – Advanced Commercial Fish Farming. The writers are a combination of experts with lots of experience and authority in this field. The backgrounds of the authors cut across the academia as well as commercial production of fish.
This book is the 7th in the series of books produced, but the 3rd on fish farming. The book is aimed at encouraging the act of farming fish in most homes for both domestic and commercial purposes.
When effectively utilized, the information in this book will help in developing an aggressive backyard fish farming that should translate into wealth and job creating business.
Some of the topics covered include:
- Basic statistics on fish farming in Nigeria
- Various ways you can culture fish
- Water Management in fish farming
- Feeds and feeding in fish farming
- Fish Management – breeding, stock management, etc
- Production analysis, sales strategies, marketing, etc
- Health management for fish
Please discover some of the “golden eggs” hidden within the text as you read along.
- File Size: 2.55 MB
- Type: PDF
- Print Length: 181 pages
- Publication Date: Second Edition, 2013
- Language: English
- ISBN: 978-978-51961-6-0
- Dr. Yinka Akintomide (Veterinarian), OAK Ventures, Ibadan, Oyo State. He has first & Master’s degrees in Veterinary Medicine, University of Ibadan. His area of specialty is fish & snail production & health management.
- Prof Ekundayo OLUFEMI, Department of Veterinary Medicine, University of Ibadan, Oyo State.
- Dr Dotun OLADELE, Senior Manager (Technical Lab. Services), Poultry & Fish Diseases Diagnostic Unit, Animal Care Konsult, Ogere – Remo, Ogun State.
- Mrs (Dr) Charity OCHE, The Executive Secretary, Fisheries Society Of Nigeria (FISON), Victoria Island, Lagos State.
About Payment & Receiving this eBook
The first step is to add this item to your cart with the “Add to cart” button above. Next, click “Proceed to Checkout”.
Enter the required information and select “Bank Transfer or Bank Deposit” OR “Debit/Credit Cards” accordingly. Also select “I’ve read and accept the terms & conditions”
Lastly, click “Place Order”.
If you used Debit/Credit cards, you can immediately download your eBook; but if you used Bank Transfer or bank deposit, send your payment details and email address to +2348053928069 to receive your eBook.
The eBook is easy to read. It is in PDF and is downloadable from your email inbox. You can read it on your computer or iPad or phone. You can also print it out to read.
IT IS A VERY GOOD BOOK.Posted on July 17, 2017 by Onyekachukwu Chiedu
It is a very good book and I like what I read. I will recommend Afrimash to anyone who wish to venture into agriculture because they have books that contain so much information about whichever aspect one wishes to venture into.
You will receive your eBook directly in your e-mail once payment is made online using Mastercard, Visa Card or Verve card.
If you are paying via bank transfer or direct deposit, please call the number above or send a text message showing your full name, email address, and teller number after payment. After that, you will get your eBook in your email.