BlueCrown Extruded Fish Feed (15kg)
We offer the Bluecrown extruded catfish feed specially recommended for fish farmers in Nigeria. It is a fully floating fish feed made from the latest extruding technology in Africa.
- It has been indicated to tackle the disadvantages of the sinking feed pellets.
- Our feed is packaged in 15kg bags and available for nationwide delivery.
BlueCrown extruded fish feed pellets
We supply great quality, full-floating freshwater fish feed to an excess of 15,000 fish farmers and distributors in Nigeria. These are created in the most exceptional fish feed production facilities in Sub-Saharan Africa, delivering aggressively valued, extraordinarily planned feed which meets worldwide quality and security benchmarks.
- The most extreme temperature during expulsion and development is up to 150 degrees. After the extrusion, the structure of the feed pellet is free, permeable, firm and with great taste and flavor.
- Extrusion can make the starch sticking and protein sorted out, which is gainful to the processing of the catfish. This improves the edibility and use of the feed.
- Floating feeds help improves consumption and feed conversion ratio, reduces feed wastage, counteracts water contamination/development of unsafe microorganisms and decreases the odds of mortality.
Olam feed for fish
- Our fish feed brands – Blue-Crown/Aqualis/Ecofloatr – help advance quicker development. High in wholesome substance with amino and protein balance, they are custom-fitted to the requirements of the African catfish and cultivating/aquaculture clime in Nigeria.
- Similarly, as with our poultry feed, a large portion of our fish feed crude materials are sourced from locally available sources to support homegrown production.
Specification: BlueCrown Extruded Fish Feed (15kg)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
Refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.