Breedwell Broiler Finisher Mash – 25kg Bag
Without compromising feed quality, we offer the our industry renowned Breedwell brand of broiler finisher mash.
- Produced in compliance with prevailing quality and industry standards and well recommended for growing birds to improve the nutritive balance.
- The Breedwell is widely appreciated for longer shelf life, high nutritional content and excellent quality.
Breedwell Broiler Finisher Mash
The Breedwell broiler finisher is recommended after consuming starter feed till the point of disposal of the birds. Finisher mash is designed at a very high energy level with a well-balanced protein, energy ratio to get faster, and maximum weight gain with the lowest feed conversion ratio (F. C. R.).
- The broiler finisher is indicated for maximizing performance, maximum weight gain at the lowest possible production cost.
- Fed from day 29 till slaughter
- This feed category accounts for the major cost of feeding and involves a change in feed density (increase in energy & decrease in other nutrients)
- Made from highly digestible ingredients
Good uniformity of particle size is essential because birds prefer bigger particles. Thus, when mash feed is poorly produced, the dominant birds will quickly eat those bigger grain particles, while the rest of the birds will eat the finer particles. This situation can potentially create an imbalance in nutrition and consequently sub-optimal performance. Thus, we offer the mash and pelleted variants to suit a variety of needs for the birds and farmers.
Unlike feeds for ruminants, poultry diets are usually complete feeds and supply the total daily requirements apart from water. These feed help to maximize production whether it be for eggs, meat or rearing replacements. Essentially, broiler varieties of chicken feed are denser in protein, which encourages the flock to grow bigger, faster.
- This is a loose and unprocessed version of chicken feed. Similar to the texture of potting soil, the mash is the finest variety of chicken feed commonly available. Mash is normally used for chicks, as it is easy to digest, however it is not uncommon for fully mature birds to be fed mash. The main issue with mash varieties of chicken feed is that its texture often results in an increase of incidental waste.
Specification: Breedwell Broiler Finisher Mash – 25kg Bag
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
There are no inquiries yet.