Breedwell Layer Mash – 25kg Bag
The Breedwell Layer mash is aimed at achieving an optimum flock uniformity for laying hens. It is highly balanced in nutrition and normally given to birds from week 19 till 45 before transitioning to layer-2 feed.
- Minimum order is 100 bags and delivery is nationwide.
Breedwell Layer Mash
- To be fed from 19 weeks of age to 45 weeks of age
- It contains sufficient quantities of nutrients to meet maintenance, growth, and peak egg production requirements.
- When compared with layer-2 mash, it contains more protein | Less calcium | More metabolizable energy kcal
- Made from highly digestible ingredients
Good uniformity of particle size is essential because birds prefer bigger particles. Thus, when Mash feed is poorly produced, the dominant birds will quickly eat those bigger grain particles, while the rest of the birds will eat the finer particles. This situation can potentially create an imbalance in nutrition and consequently sub-optimal performance. This feed comes in the fine mash which makes it easy for the chicks to pick up the feed faster.
Unlike feeds for ruminants, poultry diets are usually complete feeds and supply the total daily requirements apart from water. These feed help to maximize production whether it be for eggs, meat or rearing replacements. Essentially, broiler varieties of chicken feed are denser in protein, which encourages the flock to grow bigger, faster.
- This is a loose and unprocessed version of chicken feed. Similar to the texture of potting soil, the mash is the finest variety of chicken feed commonly available. Mash is normally used for chicks, as it is easy to digest, however it is not uncommon for fully mature birds to be fed mash. The main issue with mash varieties of chicken feed is that its texture often results in an increase of incidental waste.
Specification: Breedwell Layer Mash – 25kg Bag
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
There are no inquiries yet.