Broiler Starter Pellets (Vital Feeds Brand) – 25kg Bag
Do you seek to purchase quality feed for your flock? The Vital Feed for broilers (Broiler Starter Feed/ pellets) is aimed at achieving a higher feed utilization rate, improved growth, and development in flocks.
- Our feed is manufactured in accordance with strict quality control standards for incoming raw materials and the finished product.
- They are products of current research into poultry nutrition and mixed using a variety of quality raw materials.
- Vital Feeds are widely appreciated for its longer shelf life, high nutritional content and excellent quality.
Broiler starter pellets
Starter feed is a protein dense variety of chicken feed designed to meet the dietary requirements of chicks. Generally speaking baby chicks can live comfortably on a diet of starter feed and water for the first 4-6 weeks of their life before progressing onto grower/finisher feed. The high protein content, usually between 20-24%, helps young chicks grow faster. It is imperative to phase out the starter feed once the chicks are advanced in age, otherwise, the excess protein can cause liver damage.
The broiler starter pellets is also a high energy ration which has undergone heat processing thus reducing microbial load, increasing palatability and ensuring optimum growth. It is thus suitable for all environments and helps in maintaining good litter, reduces feed wastage.
Features of the Broiler Starter Feed
- Produced as pellets, thus feed wastage is minimized, digestibility is improved and separation of the feed is eliminated, ensuring a consistent intake of nutrients.
- Supplies essential nutrients for growth.
- Provides natural sources of essential amino acids, essential vitamins and minerals.
Unlike feeds for ruminants, poultry diets are usually complete feeds and supply the total daily requirements apart from water. These feed help to maximize production whether it be for eggs, meat or rearing replacements. Essentially, broiler varieties of chicken feed are denser in protein, which encourages the flock to grow bigger, faster.
- Pellets are perhaps the most common variety of chicken feed available. Just like it sounds pellets are essentially little compact cylinders of chicken feed. A major benefit of using pellets is that they hold their shapes, thus will not go to waste when the hens accidentally knock their feeders over. Pellets are also easier to manage, store and serve.
Specification: Broiler Starter Pellets (Vital Feeds Brand) – 25kg Bag
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
There are no inquiries yet.