Layers Mash (FACCO Brand) – 25kg Bag
The FACCO Feeds are nutritionally complete poultry feeds in ground form. The layer mash is aimed at achieving an optimum flock uniformity and improved egg production in laying flock.
- Minimum order is 100 bags and delivery is nationwide.
FACCO Layer Mash
Feeding the laying bird is only a continuation of feeding the growing pullet by supplying the necessary ingredients in the correct proportions so that bird can produce an abundant number of eggs. Layer mash product is a well-balanced ration in digestible protein, energy, vitamins, and minerals as well as essential amino – acids. Layer mash is recommended from 17 weeks to the end of the laying cycle).
Features of the Facco Feed for layers
- To be fed from 17 weeks of age.
- It contains sufficient quantities of nutrients to meet maintenance, growth, and peak egg production requirements.
- It contains more protein | Less calcium | More metabolizable energy kcal
- Made from highly digestible ingredients
Unlike feeds for ruminants, poultry diets are usually complete feeds and supply the total daily requirements apart from water. These feed help to maximize production whether it be for eggs, meat or rearing replacements. Essentially, broiler varieties of chicken feed are denser in protein, which encourages the flock to grow bigger, faster.
- This is a loose and unprocessed version of chicken feed. Similar to the texture of potting soil, the mash is the finest variety of chicken feed commonly available. Mash is normally used for chicks, as it is easy to digest, however it is not uncommon for fully mature birds to be fed mash. The main issue with mash varieties of chicken feed is that its texture often results in an increase of incidental waste.
Specification: Layers Mash (FACCO Brand) – 25kg Bag
Layers (17-33 weeks)
|Country of Origin|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
There are no inquiries yet.