Super Starter for Broilers (Pellets | Vital Feed Brand) – 25kg Bag
The broiler super starter from Vital Feeds is aimed at achieving a higher growth rate, higher feed utilization rate, and low disease incidences at the early stage of the life of a chicken. It is highly balanced in nutrition and normally given to birds from day old till transition to Vital Starter Feed.
Minimum order is 100 bags and delivery is nationwide.
Vital Feed Super starter pellets
The broiler super starter pellets are indicated for a minimum feed conversion ratio, maximum weight gain, and lowest possible production cost. This feed comes in the pelletized variant which makes it easy for the chicks to pick up the feed faster. The super starter feed is designed in a very precise manner for the healthy growth of the chick in order to develop high immunity to face the possible stresses such as diseases, weather change, vaccinations, handling etc.
The super starter is a feed that gives broilers a super-fast growth to attain market weight within 6-8 weeks of life. The Vital super-starter feed is a high energy ration fed to broilers from day old before transiting to Vital starter feed. These specially formulated feed have undergone heat processing thus reducing microbial load, increasing palatability and ensuring optimum growth. The super starter feed is suitable for all environments and helps in maintaining good litter and reduces feed wastage.
Features of the Super Starter feed
- For healthy growth of the chick in order to develop high immunity to face the possible stresses like diseases, climate, etc.
- Produced as pellets, thus feed wastage is minimized, digestibility is improved, ensuring a consistent intake of nutrients.
- Supplies essential nutrients for the growth of chicks.
- Provides natural sources of essential amino acids, essential vitamins and minerals.
- Higher feed utilization rate and low disease incidences
Unlike feeds for ruminants, poultry diets are usually complete feeds and supply the total daily requirements apart from water. These feed help to maximize production whether it be for eggs, meat or rearing replacements. Essentially, broiler varieties of chicken feed are denser in protein, which encourages the flock to grow bigger, faster.
- Pellets are perhaps the most common variety of chicken feed available. Just like it sounds pellets are essentially little compact cylinders of chicken feed. A major benefit of using pellets is that they hold their shapes, thus will not go to waste when the hens accidentally knock their feeders over. Pellets are also easier to manage, store and serve.
Specification: Super Starter for Broilers (Pellets | Vital Feed Brand) – 25kg Bag
Grand Cereals Limited (GCL) is an integrated foods company whose primary activity is the creation of superior value from local raw materials, with leading brands in the Cereals, Vegetable Oil and Animal Feed categories. Following the ban placed on imported wheat, GCL modified its operation and production objectives, and today, this growing subsidiary of UACN Plc is steadfastly engaged in many value-added agricultural-based industrial activities.
The company is focused on the continuous innovation and launch of brands with a mass-market appeal. It also strives to achieve a balance between new product development and the human need for affordable nutritionally optimal products.
Terms and Conditions
No shipping rates are available for this product.