LCD Display Scale for Micro-ingredients (40kg capacity)
The LCD Display Scale is designed to ensure accuracy when measuring small quantities of livestock ingredients. It is extremely sensitive to micro-quantities when added. It is mostly used for measuring ingredients that are added in very little quantities e.g. 0.27kg, 0.75kg, 0.37kg etc.
This model can measure between 200gram and 40 kilogram
LCD Display Scale
The LCD Display Scale will greatly reduce the complexity of measuring small ingredients as the scale has a high degree of accuracy. It is commonly used for adding precise quantities of premixes, enzymes, and other additives to livestock feed.
Why You Should Buy the LCD Display Scale
- You will enjoy a BIG LCD display that is sharp, bright, and clear so that the user does not necessarily need to be close to the scales to see the readings.
- It gives you very accurate weight measures – well recommended for measuring micro-ingredients
- The display scales are energy-efficient (consume very little power)
If you need a high degree of accuracy for measuring little ingredients, the offered product will help solve your problem.
- It ensures product quality: The weight of a product is one of the vital benchmarks that are measured during the quality control process, whether it is for a consumable good or an automotive part. Being able to make an accurate, fast measurement is one of the key functions of quality control.
- Highly accurate: The ability to produce a product at an accurate weight leads to bottom-line savings because materials are not wasted and processes do not need to be repeated. In many cases, these weighing are so critical, that they determine whether a plant is profitable or not.
- Efficient to use
- Resistance to rust
Specification: LCD Display Scale for Micro-ingredients (40kg capacity)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.