Yosher-Dan Lemon Oil (2% Concentrate)-30ml
Yosher-Dan Lemon Oil is 100% organic and locally produced in Nigeria.
- Lemon essential oil comes from cold-pressing the lemon peel and not the inner fruit and the peel is actually the most nutrient-dense portion of the lemon because of its fat-soluble phytonutrients.
- The lemon essential oil is composed of many natural compounds, including terpenes, sesquiterpenes, aldehydes, alcohols, esters, and sterols.
- Lemons and lemon oil are popular because of their refreshing scent and invigorating, purifying and cleaning properties.
- The lemon oils also contain powerful antioxidants and help to reduce inflammation, fight bacteria and fungi, boost energy levels and ease digestion.
Yosher-Dan Lemon Oil
Lemons and lemon essential oil have been used in Ayurvedic medicine to treat a wide spectrum of health conditions for at ages. Citrus plants are the main sources of benefit-rich essential oils because of their many uses in food and medicine.
Lemon is best known for its ability to cleanse toxins from the body. It is also widely used to stimulate lymphatic drainage, rejuvenate energy, purify skin, and fight general infections.
Generally, the benefitsoil can be attributed to its stimulating, calming, , anti-infection, astringent, , , , sleep-inducing, and properties.
- Skin Care-Lemon oil is a good remedy for restoring the luster of dull skin. It is an astringent and detoxifying in nature and rejuvenates sagging or tired-looking skin. Its antiseptic properties help in treating pimples and various other skin disorders. Lemon is also recommended for reducing excessive oil on the skin.
- Relief of Stress– This oil is calming in nature and therefore helps in removing mental fatigue, exhaustion, dizziness, anxiety, nervousness, and nervous tension. It has the ability to refresh the mind by creating a positive mindset and eliminating negative emotions. It is also believed that inhaling this oil helps in increasing concentration and alertness.
- Immune system booster– It has a high vitamin C content, which makes it a wonderful boost for the body’s immune system. It further stimulates white blood cells, thus increasing your ability to fight off diseases. This oil also improves blood circulation throughout the body.
- Anti-tumor Agent- Animal studies show that limonene, a major component of lemon essential oil, has anti-tumour and chemotherapeutic effects. Oral feeding of lemon oil has resulted in significant regression of mammary carcinoma (a breast cancer), without any observable systemic toxicity.
- Anxiety- Lemon essential oil possesses anxiety-reducing and pain-relieving properties.
- Asthma treatment- It is believed that lemon oil is useful for treating asthma since inhaling the aroma of lemons can clear the nasal passages and sinuses, promoting good air flow and steady breathing.
- Regulates sleep- Health benefits l include providing relief from sleeplessness. Using this oil ensures good sleep and helps people suffering from insomnia.
- Control of stomach disorders– Since this oil is carminative, it can be used in the treatment of various stomach problems including indigestion, acidity, upset stomach, and cramps.
- Hair Care– It is also effective as a hair tonic. Many people use this oil to get strong, healthy, and shiny hair. It is also used to get rid of dandruff.
- Reduces Fever- Lemon oil is effective against infectious diseases such as fever, malaria, and typhoid.
- Softens calluses, corns, and bunions: Apply lemon essential oil consistently to your hardened skin conditions, and the lemon oil will soften those areas.
Specification: Yosher-Dan Lemon Oil (2% Concentrate)-30ml
|Ready to Ship|
We produce, sell and distribute organic beauty products; wholesale and retail. We decided to go organic because there are numerous beauty products in the African market today which contain substances that are toxic and/or carcinogenic. A large number of these have been banned in the European Union and United States.
These harmful products find their way to African partly because African countries are considered dumping grounds by the manufacturers. Also, many importers lack the basic knowledge needed to choose safe and effective beauty products.
Another reason why we chose to go organic is our desire to see Africa turn to the use of locally made products in order to improve the economy of the continent.
No shipping rates are available for this product.
All items ordered are shipped to Afrimash first for authentification and verification before being delivered to the buyers. We guarantee you of "zero risk purchase" experience in our shop and we do our best to ensure every customer is very satisfied with our products. Thus, we ensure you get exactly what you ordered for and swift delivery within the stipulated shipping/delivery duration. As delivery times are estimates and not guaranteed, delays in deliveries could be affected by weather-related delays or events outside our control, however, we always inform the customers in due time.
If you ordered for a specific product delivered in good condition, such products are not eligible for returns. We do not accept returns if you received the specific products you ordered for. Such cases will involve you placing subsequent orders for the other products without an option for return of previously ordered products or refund of payment. Thus, we advise our customers to review the product information pages, pictures and contact the listed customer care numbers for more inquiries for further clarification.
Ships From: Nigeria
Categories: Health and Beauty, Special Therapy Tags: African, beauty, Black, essential oil, Exfoliant, Exfoliate, lemon, lemon oil, Lightening, Moisturiser, Moisturising, moisturizer, Moisturizing, Natural, Nigerian, organic, Pure, skin, skincare, Smooth, Soap, therapy, Yosher, Yosher-Dan, YoshKool, YoshKoolAssociates