Yosher-Dan Peppermint Oil
₦3,000.00 – ₦17,250.00
Yosher-Dan Peppermint Oil is 100% organic and locally produced in Nigeria.
- Peppermint is a hybrid species of spearmint and water mint (Mentha aquatica). The essential oils are gathered by CO2 or cold extraction of the fresh aerial parts of the flowering plant.
- The most active ingredients include menthol (50–60 percent) and menthone (10–30 percent).
Yosher-Dan Peppermint Oil
Peppermint oil is one of the most versatile essential oils available. It can be used aromatically, topically and internally to address a number of health concerns, from muscles aches and seasonal allergy symptoms to low energy and digestive complaints. It’s also commonly used to boost energy levels and improve both skin and hair health.
Peppermint oil is recommended for its anti-nausea benefits and soothing effects on the gastric lining and colon. It’s also valued for its cooling effects and helps to relieve sore muscles when used topically. In addition to this, peppermint essential oil displays antimicrobial properties, which is why it can be used to fight infections and even freshen breath.
Yosher-Dan Peppermint Oil
Constituents of peppermint oil include [R, R]:
- Rosmarinic acid
Benefits of Peppermint Oil
Reduces Muscle & Joint Pain- Peppermint oil can be used externally to provide relief from muscle pain. It is believed that the presence of calcium antagonism in peppermint oil helps remove pain from affected areas. In case of injury or wound, apply this oil topically to the area to reduce swelling, relieve pain, and eliminate the chances of uncomfortable inflammation of the joints.
Prevents Sinus– Inhaling this oil helps relieve congestion of the sinuses and helps prevents other problems including nasal congestion, asthma, bronchitis, cold, and cough.
- Suppresses Appetite-Taking a few sniffs of peppermint oil or applying it to your chest or temples can help in curbing cravings and make you feel full faster.
- Boosts Energy- If you have chronic fatigue syndrome, peppermint oil can be very beneficial. Its’ analgesic properties help improve energy levels, focus, and concentration and thereby help you work better in your day-to-day life.
- Prevents Allergy- Peppermint oil along with clove and eucalyptus oil can help prevent the risk of allergies by relaxing your nasal passages and clearing out the nose of any muck and pollens.
- Treats Attention Deficit Hypersensitivity Disorder- Rubbing a few drops of peppermint oil on your child’s shirt or top can prevent ADHD by improving alertness and concentration.
- Reduces Fever- It is also cooling in nature and is subsequently used to reduce fever. It is frequently called a “refrigerant”, meaning that it can provide an intensely cold sensation to any affected area.
- Skin Care- Peppermint oil contains menthol, which is good for the skin because it gives a cooling sensation. Furthermore, it nourishes dull skin and improves the texture of oily or greasy skin.
- Treats Acne- This antimicrobial agent helps to clear up acne naturally by keeping the skin free of any allergens or pimple-causing bacterias.
- Relieves Headache- Peppermint oil is a good home remedy for nausea and headaches because of its cooling and anti-inflammatory properties. To quickly alleviate the pain of a headache, simply apply it in a diluted form directly on the forehead or the temples. Inhaling this oil can eliminate the effects of nausea and motion sickness because of its relaxing and soothing effects.
- Promotes Hair Growth- Peppermint oil has antiseptic, regenerative, and stimulating effects, which helps relieve dry scalp and irritation, stimulate hair growth for those suffering from baldness and give hair a shiny, fresh look.
- Dental & Oral Care- Peppermint oil, due to its antiseptic properties, eliminates bad breath (or halitosis), helps fight germs, and treats toothaches. Unsurprisingly, these attributes mean that it is added to numerous toothpaste.
- Treats Nausea- Rubbing a mixture of peppermint oil and water behind your ears can significantly reduce nausea induced by chemotherapy.
- Treats Respiratory Problems- Menthol, which is abundantly present in peppermint oil, helps to clear the respiratory tract as it is an expectorant. As a result, it is used in numerous cold rubs and balms. When these cold rubs are applied to the chest, they can quickly remove nasal and respiratory congestion.
- Treats Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)- Peppermint oil can relax the smooth muscles of the GI tract, which is why it is a common component of over-the-counter medications.
- Treats Colic- This oil is extensively used to treat infantile colic without causing any of the negative side effects.
- Prevention of Polycystic ovary syndrome- Peppermint oil helps balance fluctuating hormone levels and thereby also prevent the symptoms of polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS).
- Improved Digestion- Peppermint oil is a carminative and therefore helps remove excess gas. It is also a good tonic for those who have a low appetite and helps in treating the problems of bloating, abdominal pain, motion sickness, nausea, and upset stomach. Preliminary research has proven that when combined with caraway oil, it can be used for treating heartburn.
- Stress reduction- Like most other essential oils, peppermint is able to provide relief from stress, depression, and mental exhaustion due to its refreshing nature. It is also effective against anxiety and restlessness. Furthermore, it stimulates mental activity, clears the mind, and boosts cognition.
- Relief of Spasms- Peppermint oil is very effective for gastroscopy, colonoscopy, and during a double-contrast barium enema, where it is applied intraluminally. Further benefits of peppermint oil that might stem from its antispasmodic properties are being studied.
- Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)- Peppermint oil can be used to treat urinary tract infections (UTI). Although it is traditionally used, formal scientific research is still underway to understand the details of this specific attribute. Peppermint oil has a wealth of qualities, which may be the underlying reason why it can reduce the effects and frequency of urinary tract infections in alternative applications.
- Immunity boost- Peppermint oil can boost a person’s immunity to various diseases and is commonly employed by people with a weak immune system or who seem to frequently suffer from illness. Peppermint oil is also known to have powerful antiviral, antibacterial, and antifungal effects, which is why it is used in so many alternative treatments. It is composed of camphor, menthol, and carvacrol, which are resistant to certain dangerous bacterial strains like E. coli, salmonella, and staph infections.
- Blood Circulation- The stimulating effects of peppermint oil have been shown to increase blood . Studies have shown that as soon as the vapor of the essential oil touches the end of the olfactory nerve endings, there is an instant increase in pulse rate and blood circulation. The stimulating effect of increased blood circulation helps oxygenate the body’s organs and increase metabolism. This leads to higher cognitive function and protection against neurally degenerative diseases. Furthermore, increased blood circulation can prevent diabetics from complications they are already at risk of due to their glucose level imbalances.
- Treatment of Herpes- Peppermint oil has been a part of some preliminary studies as an antiviral agent that can reduce the chances of herpes infections and recurring outbreaks. A study cited in the Phytomedicine conducted by researchers from the University of Heidelberg shows the inhibitory activity of peppermint oil on the herpes virus.
Specification: Yosher-Dan Peppermint Oil
Improved health | Organic therapy
|Ready to Ship|
We produce, sell and distribute organic beauty products; wholesale and retail. We decided to go organic because there are numerous beauty products in the African market today which contain substances that are toxic and/or carcinogenic. A large number of these have been banned in the European Union and United States.
These harmful products find their way to African partly because African countries are considered dumping grounds by the manufacturers. Also, many importers lack the basic knowledge needed to choose safe and effective beauty products.
Another reason why we chose to go organic is our desire to see Africa turn to the use of locally made products in order to improve the economy of the continent.
No shipping rates are available for this product.
All items ordered are shipped to Afrimash first for authentification and verification before being delivered to the buyers. We guarantee you of "zero risk purchase" experience in our shop and we do our best to ensure every customer is very satisfied with our products. Thus, we ensure you get exactly what you ordered for and swift delivery within the stipulated shipping/delivery duration. As delivery times are estimates and not guaranteed, delays in deliveries could be affected by weather-related delays or events outside our control, however, we always inform the customers in due time.
If you ordered for a specific product delivered in good condition, such products are not eligible for returns. We do not accept returns if you received the specific products you ordered for. Such cases will involve you placing subsequent orders for the other products without an option for return of previously ordered products or refund of payment. Thus, we advise our customers to review the product information pages, pictures and contact the listed customer care numbers for more inquiries for further clarification.
₦3,000.00 – ₦17,250.00
₦3,000.00 – ₦17,250.00
Ships From: Nigeria
SKU: N/A Categories: Health and Beauty, Special Therapy Tags: African, beauty, Black, essential oil, Exfoliant, Exfoliate, Lightening, Moisturiser, Moisturising, moisturizer, Moisturizing, Natural, Nigerian, organic, peppermint, peppermint oil, Pure, skin, skincare, Smooth, Soap, Yosher, Yosher-Dan, YoshKool, YoshKoolAssociates