Yosher-Dan Pure Olive Oil (1 Litre)
Yosher-Dan Olive Oil is 100% organic and locally produced in Nigeria.
- It contains important vitamins and nutrients and is loaded with antioxidants.
- This oil is also noted to be gentle on your digestive system and may help in preventing gallstones and soothe ulcers.
- Olive oil boosts the metabolism, the growth of good bone structure, and brain development in children.
- It is also an excellent source of vitamin E, which is very beneficial for older people.
Yosher-Dan Pure Olive Oil
The pure olive oil is the liquid fat obtained from olives (the fruit of Olea europaea; family Oleaceae), a traditional tree crop of the Mediterranean Basin. The oil is produced by pressing whole olives.
Chemical Composition of Olive Oil/ Nutritional Breakdown
Ninety-nine (99%) of olive oil is made up of triacylglycerols (triglycerides). Other compounds include fatty acids, such as palmitic (C16:0), palmitoleic (C16:1), stearic (C18:0), oleic (C18:1), linoleic (C18:2), linolenic (C18:3). Mono- and diacylglycerols, hydrocarbons, sterols, as well as phenolic and volatile compounds make up olive oil. Rich in antioxidants, vitamin K, and vitamin E, olive oil boasts a very good nutritional profile.
- Healthy monounsaturated fats: About 14% of the oil is saturated fat, whereas 11% is polyunsaturated, such as omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids. But the predominant fatty acid in olive oil is a monounsaturated fat called oleic acid, making up 73% of the total oil content. Oleic acid reduces inflammation and may even have beneficial effects on genes linked to cancer.
- Managing Type 2 diabetes: Fatty acids help to manage and lower the risk of Type 2 diabetes. In addition, higher olive intake lowers the risk of developing Type 2 diabetes.
- Boosting antioxidant profile: Olive oils contain phenolic compounds, that may help remove free radicals throughout your body.
- Improving heart health: Lowering LDL cholesterol levels, boosting endothelial function, decreasing blood pressure, reducing platelet aggregation and lowering the risk of thrombosis are beneficial effects of olive oil on the circulatory system.
- Improves digestion: It is known to aid in the digestive process. It is used as a medicinal oil to clean the digestive tract and improve bowel movements.
- Delays aging process: Rich in antioxidants, olive oil slows the natural aging process of the human body. Used in cosmetic products and natural herbal therapy, it does wonders for the skin by giving it a natural shine.
- Prevents gallstones: Use of olive oil is also effective in preventing gallstones as it has a laxative effect.
- Strengthens cell walls: Olive oil contains polyphenols which help in building stronger cell walls. It also increases the elasticity of arterial walls, protecting you against various heart conditions.
- Lowers hypertension: Foods rich in unsaturated fats (found in olive oil), nitrite, and nitrate (found in leafy green vegetables) may help protect you from hypertension.
Specification: Yosher-Dan Pure Olive Oil (1 Litre)
|Ready to Ship|
We produce, sell and distribute organic beauty products; wholesale and retail. We decided to go organic because there are numerous beauty products in the African market today which contain substances that are toxic and/or carcinogenic. A large number of these have been banned in the European Union and United States.
These harmful products find their way to African partly because African countries are considered dumping grounds by the manufacturers. Also, many importers lack the basic knowledge needed to choose safe and effective beauty products.
Another reason why we chose to go organic is our desire to see Africa turn to the use of locally made products in order to improve the economy of the continent.
No shipping rates are available for this product.
Ships From: Nigeria
Categories: Health and Beauty, Special Therapy Tags: African, beauty, Black, essential oil, Exfoliant, Exfoliate, Lightening, Moisturiser, Moisturising, moisturizer, Moisturizing, Natural, Nigerian, olive, olive oil, organic, Pure, skin, skincare, Smooth, Soap, therapy, Yosher, Yosher-Dan, YoshKool, YoshKoolAssociates