Beekeeping Suit (with Round Veil)
The bee suit is an apparel worn by bee farmers to prevent them from being stung by bees. It is a very essential material to be owned by every bee farmer.
- Detachable bee suit (i.e you can detach the black net head veil and the trousers from the body) that is 100% secure and intact with underlying foam.
- The material is a Chinos thick material for maintenance and long term usage.
- It has been designed with elastic wrists and leg openings and this ensures no single bee is able to find its way into your body. The suit is also versatile and that means you can use it when undertaking other errands such as the removal of stinging insects and spiders.
- This is ideal for maximum protection and it also gives you maximum visibility at the same time.
Beekeeping is quite fascinating and bees are surprisingly friendly to humans with the exception of when you invade their territory during honey harvesting. Therefore, without sting proof bee suits, you may never be able to enjoy harvesting your honey, or being around bees due to the ever painful bee stings, since bee stings are not exciting … at all.
The quality of the various bee suits may differ immensely, thus in a nut-shell, when buying your bee suit, you should ensure it is durable, has good coverage, offers great visibility, is easy to use, has sufficient number of pockets and perhaps most important, provides more and adequate protection against bees.
Beekeeping suits include some or all of the items listed below:
- Veil – This an absolute must for any Beekeeper. These come in various shapes and styles, with or without a hat. The attached round veil keeps the bees on bay. You do not have to worry a minute of the bees stinging on your face.
- Gloves – usually reach over the elbows. With experience, you may wear these less and less.
- Suit – overalls, jacket, etc. that protect against bee stings. Easy to wear and care for and is durable as well.
- The suit is tailor-made for a snag fit. It has elastic ankles, elastic wrists to ensure everything is held comfortably in place.
- The suit is available as a unisex design for both women and men. Its veil is removable and hence makes storage and cleaning very easy.
- The 360° mesh ensures you get an unobstructed view when working on the bees.
Specification: Beekeeping Suit (with Round Veil)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
We ship our products nationwide
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.