Feasibility Report (2000 Layers Capacity Farm)
A common challenge for farmers seeking to expand their production include access to the much needed funds. Sourcing such funds is made easier when armed with how such funds will yield profits.
- If you are into the production of eggs, this e-book will very much appeal to you.
- Commercial layers are reared for egg production (from 22nd week on average)while offering meat as spent hen after the laying cycle.
- This well compiled feasibility report offers an elaborate plan for a 2000 birds capacity farm.
- It is an exclusive content for the Afrimash Prime Members.
Feasibility Report for 2000 Layers
With proper management of feeding and other activities, as well as proper staffing, it is possible to keep up with optimal results of daily egg production increasing steadily towards the peak production period.
- This report covers the period from the purchase of the birds at 14/16 weeks (Pint of Lay) till the end of the first laying cycle.
- It explores the financial plans and expenditure for the birds’ purchase, feeding, farm input etc as well as the revenue from the sale of eggs and the sale of the birds as old layers/spent hen.
- This makes it easier to defend funding requests and budgets.
Some of the questions this plan as well as Afrimash offer for our Prime members answer include the following:
- How much are point of lay pullets?
- Where can you buy them from?
- How far away is the supplier from you?
- Does the supplier deliver?
- What is the cost of point-of-lay (16-18 weeks) pullets?
- Are there delivery options available?
- Where is there a supplier close to me? Which brand is best for me?
- How many bags do I need?
- How much per bag and size (kg) for grower feed?
- How much per bag and size (kg) for layer feed?
- Does the supplier deliver? If so at what charge?
- Where can I get drug supplies and vaccines?
- Where can I get veterinary advice?
Market survey questions
- How soon do I expect maximum returns on egg-lay?
- Where will I sell my eggs and spent hen?
- Who will I sell them to? (neighbours, schools, local market, local shop, middlemen)
- Who else is selling eggs in your area? How much are they charging per size/crate?
- How many crates can you sell per week or month?
Specification: Feasibility Report (2000 Layers Capacity Farm)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
Refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.