50% Laymore Concentrate (Animal Care | 25kg)
50% Laymore Concentrate from Animal Care is used to feed layer chickens all over the country.
- It is formulated using the latest tools and machinery in compliance with prevailing quality and industry standards.
- Our range of products is widely appreciated for its longer shelf life, high nutritional content, and excellent quality. The offered concentrate has 50% inclusion.
- The offered feed supplements (or concentrate) cover the animals’ needs in varying situations adapted to the specificities of each farmer.
Place your orders now!
Laymore Concentrate (50%) contains a high-quality protein source, crude fiber, crude ash, and other necessary vitamins and minerals.
- Our range of products is widely appreciated for optimum quality, hygienic processing, and easily digestible nature.
- It contains all micro-ingredients and proteins in a well-mixed concentrate.
- In addition, it optimizes the performance and persistence of layers with high peak-production.
Benefits of Using Laymore Concentrate
- Specially formulated and uniquely enriched with performance-enhancing additives for making layer feeds
- High productivity (Increased number and size of eggs)
- Firm egg content increasing the shelf life of eggs
- High feed utilization
- Specially formulated and uniquely enriched with performance-enhancing additives for laying birds.
Concentrate feed rations are available for different animal species for different production stages. There are various kinds of concentrate ration and these include:
- Chick concentrate (for birds between age 1 day and 6 weeks)
- Layer concentrate (for egg-laying birds)
- Grower Concentrate (for birds between age 6weeks and 16 weeks)
- Broiler starter and finisher concentrate (for broiler chicken)
- Piglet and pig concentrate
- Sheep and goat concentrate
- Cattle concentrate
- Turkey concentrate
How to Calculate the Mixing Ratio
If you notice, some concentrate feed manufacturers write percentages on the packaging sack of their concentrate rations. For example, 50% Laymore Concentrate. Some farmers think that figure means the level of crude protein (CP) in the concentrate. The truth is that the percentage is not necessarily the amount or level of CP. It is the proportion/ratio of the concentrate that must go to the quantity of feed to be prepared. In other words, it is the mixing ratio.
For example, if you want to make a tonne (1000kg) of layer concentrate using 50% Laymore Concentrate, it means you need to use 500 kg (20 bags). The calculation is as follows:
(50 ÷ 100) x 1000 kg = 500 kg of the Laymore Concentrate
The other 50% would be maize or maize + wheat offal (or other applicable ingredients) or as instructed by the manufacturer.
Specification: 50% Laymore Concentrate (Animal Care | 25kg)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
Refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.
You may also like…