Amo Grower Feed (Mash | Pellet) – 25kg Bag
Amo Grower Feed is a high-quality nutritional package for growing birds.
- This feed is profoundly adjusted in sustenance and typically given to growing birds before progressing to the finisher feed.
- The feeds are packaged in 25kg bags.
- Depending on your needs, you can order for the pellet or mash form.
- Place an order now.
Amo Grower Feed
Our Amo grower feed is aimed at achieving a higher growth rate, higher feed utilization rate, and low disease incidences at the early stage of life of growing birds including.
- The most common cause of problems in poultry production is a failure to provide commercially prepared feed.
- The second most common problem is the failure to use a fortified supplement in the correct proportions.
- Without a nutritionally balanced ration, birds will suffer from poor feathering, slow growth, and leg problems.
- If you keep birds for egg production, a source of calcium such as limestone or oyster shell must be included in the diet.
- This range is widely appreciated for its optimum quality, hygienic processing, and easily digestible nature.
- Amo grower feed contains all micro-ingredients and proteins in well-formulated proportions.
- In addition, it optimizes the performance and persistence of growers with high peak-performance and production.
Unlike feeds for ruminants, poultry diets are usually complete feeds and supply the total daily requirements apart from water. These feed help to maximize production whether it be for eggs, meat or rearing replacements. Essentially, broiler varieties of chicken feed are denser in protein, which encourages the flock to grow bigger, faster.
- This is a loose and unprocessed version of chicken feed. Similar to the texture of potting soil, the mash is the finest variety of chicken feed commonly available. Mash is normally used for chicks, as it is easy to digest, however it is not uncommon for fully mature birds to be fed mash. The main issue with mash varieties of chicken feed is that its texture often results in an increase of incidental waste.
- In simple terms crumble is a compact variety of mash.
- Reminiscent of the texture of oatmeal, a pellet is a semi-loose variety of chicken feed that is slightly easier to manage than mash.
Specification: Amo Grower Feed (Mash | Pellet) – 25kg Bag
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
Refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.