Amo Grower Pellet – 25kg Bags
Do you need to minimize costs by purchasing very affordable and highly nutritional feeds? Our Amo feeds for growers offer you improved profits without compromising feed quality.
- We offer Amo Grower Pellets which were produced in compliance with prevailing quality and industry standards.
- They are well recommended for growing broiler birds (between 3 to 5 weeks of age) to improve their nutritive balance.
- Amo Byng brands are widely appreciated for their longer shelf life, high nutritional content, and excellent quality.
Place your orders now.
Amo Grower Pellet
We supply Amo grower pellet which is aimed at achieving higher growth rates, higher feed utilization rates, and low disease incidences at the early stage of life of growing broiler birds.
- The most common cause of problems in poultry production is the failure to provide commercially prepared feeds.
- The second most common problem is the failure to use a fortified supplement in the correct proportions.
- Without a nutritionally balanced ration, birds will suffer from poor feathering, slow growth, leg problems, and other complications.
- Our well-formulated feed is the premium solution to the nutritional problems battling broiler production in the country (and beyond).
Facts about Amo grower pellet
Grower feed is basically the dietary requirements for broiler birds between 3 to 5 weeks old. Essentially grower feed contains a protein content that is between 16-18% because of the need for adequate accumulation of body weight (carcass weight). Thus, it supports the continuous growth of the broilers while supplying them with continual nutritional supplementation to enhance this fast-growing stage.
- Amo brand for growers is specially formulated and uniquely enriched with performance-enhancing additives for growing birds.
- Our product range is widely appreciated for optimum quality, hygienic processing, and easily digestible nature.
- It contains all micro-ingredients and proteins in well-formulated proportions.
- In addition, it optimizes the performance and persistence of growers with high peak-performance and production.
Unlike feeds for ruminants, poultry diets are usually complete feeds and supply the total daily requirements, apart from water. These feeds help to maximize production be it for eggs, meat, or rearing replacements. Essentially, broiler varieties of chicken feeds are denser in protein, which encourages the flock to grow bigger, faster.
Floor space, feeder space, and drinker space
The floor space requirement of broilers varies depending on their body weight at the point of marketing, housing systems, marketing age, and ambient temperature. The feeder and drinker space also varies depending on the environmental temperature and the health condition of the birds. The following table contains the approximate floor, feeder, and drinker space requirement for broilers.
|Age||Floor space/ bird||Feeder space/ bird||Drinker space/bird|
|Up to 18 days||450 cm²
|3 cm||1.5 cm|
|From 19 days to 42 days||1000 cm² (1.1 sq.ft.)||6-7 cm||3 cm|
Specification: Amo Grower Pellet – 25kg Bags
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
Refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.
You may also like…