Chikun Grower Pellet (For Broilers | 25kg Bags)
Do you need to minimize costs while providing premium feeds to your chicken? Our Chikun Grower Pellet (for broilers) offers you improved profits without compromising feed quality.
- This feed is produced in compliance with prevailing quality and industry standards and is well recommended for growing broiler birds to improve the nutritive balance.
- It is suitable for use in birds between 3 to 5 weeks old.
- Chikun feeds are widely appreciated for their affordability, longer shelf life, and high nutritional content.
- The feeds are packed in 25kg bags.
- Buy a minimum of 600 bags at this price.
- Place your orders today.
Chikun Grower Pellet
Our Chikun Grower Pellet is needed by every poultry farmer for optimal productivity and profitability. Grower feed is the dietary requirements of birds between 3 to 5 weeks old. It contains a protein content that is between 16-18% but has less calcium than regular layer feed.
- The feed is aimed at achieving a higher growth rate, higher feed utilization rate, and low disease incidences.
- This grower pellet is designed at a very high energy level with well-balanced protein, energy ratio to get faster, and maximum weight gain with lowest feed conversion ratio (FCR).
- Furthermore, this feed comes in a pelletized form which allows for more effective consumption of feeds.
- Good uniformity of particle size is essential because birds at this stage prefer bigger particles.
Chikun Grower Pellet: Features
- It is suitable for broiler finishers and indicated for maximizing performance, maximum weight gain at the lowest possible production cost.
- Can be fed from 3 weeks of age till 5 weeks.
- Involves change in feed density (increase energy & decrease other nutrients).
- Made from highly digestible ingredients.
- Comes in the pelletized form to enhance feed consumption and minimize wastage.
Caring for broilers
- Broilers are fast growers so they naturally need more proteins in their feeds than laying birds.
- A broiler will eat approximately 1kg of starter feeds, 1.5kg of grower feeds, and 1.5kg of finisher feed to reach market weight.
- It is important to always make fresh clean drinking water available to broilers always as they consume a lot of water. Therefore, in addition to quality feeds, consistently make sure the appropriate quantity of water is available for them.
- Understand your birds, they need a varied amount of energy depending on the prevailing weather. During the winter/rainy season, they need more energy to keep their body warm throughout the season as opposed to the summer/dry season.
- Always make sure the feeding and drinking trough is clean and hygienic. This will ameliorate the spread of infections/diseases within the farm.
- The most common cause of problems in poultry production is a failure to provide commercially prepared feed and the failure to use a fortified supplement in the correct proportions. Without a nutritionally balanced ration, birds will suffer from poor feathering, slow growth, leg problems, and other defects.
- Farmers should also adopt strict biosecurity measures on their farms.
Pellet system of feeding is really a modification of the mash system. Pelleting involves conditioning raw materials by adding heat and water in the form of steam. The conditioned feed ingredients are then compressed into a dense mass and shaped to conform to the die against which they are pressed and cut. The heat and moisture are withdrawn through cooling so the ingredients can withstand moderately rough handling without excessive breakage. Pellets can then be crumbled into smaller particles to allow the chickens to consume the feed efficiently. The greatest advantage of using pellets is that there is little waste in feeding.
Specification: Chikun Grower Pellet (For Broilers | 25kg Bags)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.
You may also like…