Layer Production Protein Concentrate | Hendrix
Do you need to minimize costs by producing your own feed? Our poultry feed concentrates offer you improved profits without compromising feed quality. We offer the concentrates for layers.
- Are produced in compliance with prevailing quality and industry standards.
- Our concentrates help to improve the nutritive balance of feed for broiler finishers.
- This range is widely appreciated for its longer shelf life, high nutritional content and excellent quality.
- Our concentrate is maximally enriched with amino-acids, vitamins, minerals, enzymes, trace-elements, toxin-binders, antioxidants and organic acids.
- For the concentrate, add the following to make a complete feed: Soya, maize, wheat & limestone
This layer production protein concentrate is used as the foundation for feed formulation of layer feeds. This option also contains colourants for improving the eggshell/yolk colour.
- Concentrates already contain most of the necessary nutrients and ingredients needed. With regards to some concentrates, all the farmer need is to mix in maize and wheat offal to produce own feed; which is termed Custom mixing. This is suitable for farmers and feeds production mills/mixers.
Constituents of this Layer Production Protein Concentrate
Our concentrate is specially fortified with the following in homogenous proportion
Organic acid (Citric acid and Orthophosphoric acid)
- Inhibits pathogenic colonization in the gut and improve non-specific immunity, leading to higher growth in poultry birds.
- It also enhances calcium and phosphorus absorption in layers and broilers. resulting in better eggshell quality and reduced use of mineral phosphates.
- These organic acids also serve as preservatives to prevent the degradation of the concentrate.
- Highly enriched with various enzymes which makes necessary nutrients accessible to the birds.
- These enzymes increase proper digestibility of feed resulting in enhanced growth and productivity in poultry.
- MiaRadOx: Helps to prevent feed degradation.
- MiaBond and Bentonite: Binds toxins and controls mycotoxicosis, thereby making it safe to include mycotoxin prone ingredients like GNC in poultry feed.
Minerals, vitamins and trace elements
- This concentrate is highly cost-effective and offers farmers a complete nutritional solution with maximum economic value.
The Hendrix concentrates are available for all poultry categories. The use of concentrates offers the farmers control over a wide range of ingredients such as maize, protein cakes, offals, bone meal, and limestone.
- This range is widely appreciated for its optimum quality, hygienic processing, and easily digestible nature.
- It contains all micro-ingredients and proteins in a well-mixed concentrate.
- In addition, it optimizes the performance and persistence of broiler with high peak-performance and production.
- Specially formulated and uniquely enriched with performance-enhancing additives for making broiler feed.
- High feed to egg conversion ratio/high feed utilization.
Specification: Layer Production Protein Concentrate | Hendrix
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
Refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.
You may also like…