Hybrid Grower Feed | Crumble – 25kg Bag
Do you need to minimize costs by producing your own feed? Our poultry feed offers you improved profits without compromising feed quality. We have both the Grower mash/crumbled feed types used mostly by farmers that have pens with poor ventilation.
- Our feed is produced in compliance with prevailing quality and industry standards and well recommended for growing birds to improve the nutritive balance.
- Hybrid feed brands are widely appreciated for their longer shelf life, high nutritional content and excellent quality.
Hybrid Grower Feed
- The feed for growers is aimed at achieving a higher growth rate, higher feed utilization rate, and low disease incidences at the early stage of life of growing birds including pullets.
- The most common cause of problems in poultry production is a failure to provide commercially prepared feed.
- The second most common problem is the failure to use a fortified supplement in the correct proportions.
- Without a nutritionally balanced ration, birds will suffer from poor feathering, slow growth, and leg problems.
- If you keep birds for egg production, a source of calcium such as limestone or oyster shell must be included in the diet.
Grower feed is basically the dietary requirements for birds between 6 to 20 weeks old. Essentially grower feed contains a protein content that is between 16-18% but has less calcium than regular layer feed. Thus, it supports the continuing growth of without bombarding them with unnecessary vitamins and minerals that are more suited for fully grown laying hens. Once the growers start laying eggs that’s a good sign that they are ready for layer feed.
The Hybrid brand for growers comes in the mash and crumbled forms and is specially formulated and uniquely enriched with performance-enhancing additives for growing birds.
- This range is widely appreciated for its optimum quality, hygienic processing, and easily digestible nature.
- It contains all micro-ingredients and proteins in well-formulated proportions.
- In addition, it optimizes the performance and persistence of growers with high peak-performance and production.
Unlike feeds for ruminants, poultry diets are usually complete feeds and supply the total daily requirements apart from water. These feed help to maximize production whether it be for eggs, meat or rearing replacements. Essentially, broiler varieties of chicken feed are denser in protein, which encourages the flock to grow bigger, faster.
- In simple terms crumble is a coarse variety of mash but not as compact of pellets. Reminiscent of the texture of oatmeal, crumble is a semi-loose variety of chicken feed that is slightly easier to manage than mash. This feed acts as a gap between mash and pellets as most birds prefer the crumbly texture.
Specification: Hybrid Grower Feed | Crumble – 25kg Bag
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
Refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.
You may also like…