Layers Mash (Hybrid Brand) – 25kg Bag
The Layer Mash is a well balanced diet, rich in protein, energy, minerals/vitamins and all the essential amino acids. The bird depends on this feed throughout the laying phase i.e from the 20th week through to the entire laying period.
It is a wholesome nutritionally balanced feed formulated to meet the needs of a laying hen throughout its laying cycle.
Feeding the laying bird with Layers mash is only a continuation of feeding the growing pullet by supplying the necessary ingredients in the correct proportions so that bird can produce an abundant number of eggs.
- Layer mash product is a well-balanced ration in digestible protein, energy, vitamins, and minerals as well as essential amino – acids.
- Layer mash is recommended from 17 to 33 weeks.
Features of Hybrid’s Layers Mash
- To be fed from 17 weeks of age to 33 weeks of age
- It is a wholesome nutritionally balanced feed formulated
- Rich in all the essential amino acid
- Excellent layers mash for laying birds
- It contains ground grains, proteins such as fish and bone meal, and legumes such as alfalfa which help layers to lay more eggs
Unlike feeds for ruminants, poultry diets are usually complete feeds and supply the total daily requirements apart from water. These feed help to maximize production whether it be for eggs, meat, or rearing replacements. Essentially, broiler varieties of chicken feed are denser in protein, which encourages the flock to grow bigger, faster.
- This is a loose and unprocessed version of chicken feed. Similar to the texture of potting soil, the mash is the finest variety of chicken feed commonly available. Mash is normally used for chicks, as it is easy to digest, however it is not uncommon for fully mature birds to be fed mash. The main issue with mash varieties of chicken feed is that its texture often results in an increase in incidental waste.
- In simple terms crumble is a coarse variety of mash but not as compact as pellets. Reminiscent of the texture of oatmeal, crumble is a semi-loose variety of chicken feed that is slightly easier to manage than mash. This feed acts as a gap between mash and pellets as most birds prefer the crumbly texture.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
Refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
You may also like…