TopFeeds Grower Mash – 25kg
Poultry birds from the 8th week to the first drops of an egg (approx. 17th week) are offered the best feed brand. The Topfeeds grower mash is the best feed that can be offered. Grower mash is vitamin and mineral overly balanced to allow birds to achieve their full potential without a growth hormone. Do you want the most effective and quality grower feed? Our poultry feed provides higher profitability without losing the price of the feed.
- Equilibrated strength, amino acids and minerals
- Well mashed and fine feed.
- Maximizes the health and nutrition of the birds.
- Carefully selected diet for high digestion
- It optimizes digestive capacity
- it does not have a growth hormone
- Our feed is produced in accordance with existing quality standards.
- It enhances nutritional balance for growing birds.
- Topfeeds products are very famous for their longer longevity, their high nutritious content and their cost-effective price.
TopFeeds Grower Mash
The TopFeeds grower mash is a feed prerequisite for birds aged between 6 and 20 weeks. This primary feed contains a protein content of 16-18 per cent and is less calcium than normal feeding meal. It encourages the continued development of hens. It is very suitable for fully grown hens, without bombarding them with excessive vitamins or minerals. It is good to note that when the growers begin to lay eggs, this is a strong indication of their preparation for layer feeding. The brand Topfeeds is suitable for growers and it comes in mash form. It is formulated and enriched in a unique way by additives which increase the efficiency of the growing birds. This brand is highly respected for its superior consistency, hygienic handling and fast digestion. It includes very well-formulated micro-ingredients and amino which further optimizes growers’ efficiency and productivity with high daily-performance and output.
Significant Points To Note:
- The diet for growers is meant to obtain a good growth rate, increased feed consumption rate and low occurrence of disease at the early stage of the growing birds.
- The most frequent cause of poultry production problems is a failure to have properly prepared feed.
- The second most prevalent problem is the inability to use the proper proportions of a fortified additive.
- Without a balanced dietary ration, birds may experience poor feathering, sluggish development and issues with the legs.
- If you rear birds for the development of eggs, the growers feed is a good plug as it provides a supply of calcium for healthy growth.
Advantages Of The TopFeeds Grower Mash
- It improves significant use of feed
- It improves digestibility
- Separation and wastage is prohibited due to the use of high-quality ingredients
Feed For Poultry
Poultry diets are usually full foods that have the minimum daily needs apart from water. Such feeds help optimize production whether for substitutes of eggs, meat or rearing. Essentially, grower feed types are denser in protein, causing the birds to grow well and fast. This type of chicken feed is loose and unprocessed. The mash is the finest variety of commonly available chicken feeds, similar to the texture of clay soil. Mash is usually used for birds because it is easy to digest. The only challenge with the chicken feed mash is that its structure might increase the chances of waste.
Specification: TopFeeds Grower Mash – 25kg
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
Refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.
You may also like…