Ultima Starter Pellet for Broilers (Olam) 25kg Bag
The Ultima Pellet products are nutritionally complete poultry feeds in ground form. The broiler starter is aimed at achieving a higher growth rate, higher feed utilization rate, and low disease incidences at the early stage of the life of a chicken. It is highly balanced in nutrition and normally given to birds before the transition to the Finisher Pellet.
- Olam Feed is made from best-in-class milling equipment, produced using high-quality ingredients as well as an excellent balance of essential amino acids.
- The minimum order is 600 bags and delivery is nationwide.
Ultima Starter Pellet
The Ultima starter Pellet is indicated for a minimum feed conversion ratio, maximum weight gain, and lowest possible production cost. The super starter is a feed that gives broilers a super-fast growth to attain market weight within 6-8 weeks of life.
Features of the Ultima feed
- Fed from 3-4 weeks of age
- The main objective is to achieve or exceed the target body weight for age as well as focus on maximizing performance
- Involves change in feed density (increase energy & decrease other nutrients)
- Made from highly digestible ingredients
Good uniformity of particle size is essential because birds prefer bigger particles. This feed comes in a fine pellet which makes it easy for the chicks to pick up the feed faster. With Ultima Pellet we have deployed cutting-edge technologies into ensuring that there is uniformity in the particles, thereby tackling the imbalance in nutrition which is a common concern in the existing feed market.
Unlike feeds for ruminants, poultry diets are usually complete feeds and supply the total daily requirements apart from water. These feed help to maximize production whether it be for eggs, meat, or rearing replacements. Essentially, broiler varieties of chicken feed are denser in protein, which encourages the flock to grow bigger, faster.
Specification: Ultima Starter Pellet for Broilers (Olam) 25kg Bag
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.
You may also like…