Vital Finisher Feed (for Broilers) – 25kg Bag
Do you seek to purchase quality feed for your flock? Our poultry feed offers you improved profits without compromising feed quality. The Vital Feed for broilers (Broiler Finisher crumbled/pelletized) is aimed at achieving a higher feed utilization rate, improved growth, and development in flocks.
- Our feed is manufactured to strict quality control standards for incoming raw materials and the finished product.
- Formulated in accordance with current research into poultry nutrition and mixed using a variety of quality raw materials.
- Vital Feeds are widely appreciated for its longer shelf life, high nutritional content and excellent quality.
Vital Finisher Feed
The Vital finisher feed is a high energy ration fed to broilers from 4-5weeks to the point of sale. They come in pelletized and crumbled variants. These variants are specially formulated feed that has undergone heat processing thus reducing microbial load, increasing palatability and ensuring optimum growth. Finisher feed is suitable for all environments and helps in maintaining good litter, reduces feed wastage.
Features of the Finisher feed
- Produced as crumbles and pellets, thus feed wastage is minimized, digestibility is improved and separation of the feed is eliminated, ensuring a consistent intake of nutrients.
- Supplies essential nutrients for growth.
- Provides natural sources of essential amino acids, essential vitamins and minerals.
Unlike feeds for ruminants, poultry diets are usually complete feeds and supply the total daily requirements apart from water. These feed help to maximize production whether it be for eggs, meat or rearing replacements. Essentially, broiler varieties of chicken feed are denser in protein, which encourages the flock to grow bigger, faster.
- This is a loose and unprocessed version of chicken feed. Similar to the texture of potting soil, the mash is the finest variety of chicken feed commonly available. Mash is normally used for chicks, as it is easy to digest, however it is not uncommon for fully mature birds to be fed mash. The main issue with mash varieties of chicken feed is that its texture often results in an increase of incidental waste.
- Pellets are perhaps the most common variety of chicken feed available. Just like it sounds pellets are essentially little compact cylinders of chicken feed. A major benefit of using pellets is that they hold their shapes, thus will not go to waste when the hens accidentally knock their feeders over. Pellets are also easier to manage, store and serve.
- In simple terms crumble is a coarse variety of mash but not as compact of pellets. Reminiscent of the texture of oatmeal, crumble is a semi-loose variety of chicken feed that is slightly easier to manage than mash. This feed acts as a gap between mash and pellets as most birds prefer the crumbly texture.
Specification: Vital Finisher Feed (for Broilers) – 25kg Bag
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
There are no inquiries yet.