Hendrix Starter Concentrate (For Broilers | 50kg)
Do you need to minimize costs by producing your own feed? Our poultry feed concentrates offer you improved profits without compromising feed quality. Make a purchase today.
- Hendrix broiler concentrate starter is produced in compliance with prevailing quality and industry standards.
- Our concentrates help to improve the nutritive balance of feed for broiler finishers.
- This range is widely appreciated for its longer shelf life, high nutritional content, and excellent quality.
- For the concentrate, add the following to make a complete feed: Soya, maize, wheat & limestone
Hendrix Starter Concentrate
The Hendrix Starter Concentrate is used as the foundation for feed formulation. Concentrates already contain most of the necessary nutrients and ingredients needed. With regards to some concentrates, all the farmers need is to mix in maize and wheat offal to produce their own feed; which is termed “custom mixing”. This is suitable for farmers and feeds production mills/mixers.
- Concentrates are available for all poultry categories. The use of concentrates offers the farmers control over a wide range of ingredients such as maize, protein cakes, offals, bone meal, and limestone.
- The broiler concentrate starter is specially formulated and uniquely enriched with performance-enhancing additives for making broiler feed (broiler starter mash).
- This range is widely appreciated for its optimum quality, hygienic processing, and easily digestible nature.
- It contains all micro-ingredients and proteins in a well-mixed concentrate.
- In addition, it optimizes the performance and persistence of broiler with high peak performance and production.
Benefits of using broiler concentrates
- Specially formulated and uniquely enriched with performance-enhancing additives for making broiler feed.
- High feed to meat conversion ratio.
- High feed utilization.
Unlike feeds for ruminants, poultry diets are usually complete feeds and supply the total daily requirements, apart from water. These feeds help to maximize production be it for eggs, meat, or rearing replacements. Essentially, broiler varieties of chicken feeds are denser in protein, which encourages the flock to grow bigger, faster.
Floor space, feeder space, and drinker space
The floor space requirement of broilers varies depending on their body weight at the point of marketing, housing systems, marketing age, and ambient temperature. The feeder and drinker space also varies depending on the environmental temperature and the health condition of the birds. The following table contains the approximate floor, feeder, and drinker space requirements for broilers.
|Age||Floor space/ bird||Feeder space/ bird||Drinker space/bird|
|Up to 18 days||450 cm²
|3 cm||1.5 cm|
|From 19 days to 42 days||1000 cm² (1.1 sq.ft.)||6-7 cm||3 cm|
Specification: Hendrix Starter Concentrate (For Broilers | 50kg)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.
You may also like…