Coppens Feeds for Catfish Larvae (0.2mm – 0.5mm)
Are you looking for highly nutritious and well-tailored larvae or fry feed for your hatchery? You are just one click away to our premium granulate feed produced by highly reputable animal feed producers, Coppens Feed.
- We offer imported feeds of narrow particle size range suitable for your larvae or fry.
- Our feeds contain optimal nutrient level that makes you breed bigger and healthier fish.
- Coppens Feed for Catfish Larvae comes in various particle sizes ranging from 0.2mm to 0.5mm.
Delivery is nationwide and the minimum order quantity is 100 bags.
Coppens Feed for Catfish Larvae
Coppens Feeds for Catfish Larvae are imported animal feeds delivered by LifeForce Feeds and the products are reputed for optimal protein content. We offer highly tailored, premium larval feeds for fish farmers, hatcheries and distributors all over Nigeria. The product has been formulated after extensive studies carried out at the Coppens Research Center and they are confirmed to give good protein utilization and efficient growth in catfish.
Our premium products offer the following advantages:
- With our product, you will achieve a higher yield on your farm in an incredibly shorter time.
- Our feeds offer low nutrient discharge implying that the intact feeds are still available for your fish after a long time.
- Improved feed conversion ratio (FCR)
- It becomes easier for you to produce healthy fish of good quality.
- As your fish take our product, you have an excellent return on your investment.
Coppens Feeds for Catfish Larvae (0.2mm – 0.5mm) is the best for the following reasons:
- It is specially formulated to meet the nutritional requirements of catfish fry after the yolk sac stage.
- This feed contains high-quality ingredients and an immune stimulant (ß-glucans) to support natural disease resistance.
- It is an ideal artemia replacer and reduces deformities to a minimum.
- Water pollution is minimized because the feed is easily digestible and the crumbles are very water stable.
- The particulate sizes are most suitable for the very young age of your fish.
- Specific ingredients are present in the feed which cause microbial balancing that ensures the health and development of fast-growing larvae and fry.
- Naturally enhanced product to promote the development of the digestive system and accessory organs to facilitate feed digestion and nutrient uptake.
Importance of Quality Feed for Fry Production
- The feed is essential for the economical production of high-quality, healthy fish.
- Feed containing the balanced ration is required for optimal growth.
- Good feed helps in the transition of the fish from the yolk sac stage to the fry stage.
- High-quality feed is required to promote immune system stimulation in order to ease the fight against infections.
Specification: Coppens Feeds for Catfish Larvae (0.2mm – 0.5mm)
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. Log in now
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.