Coppens Starter Feeds for Catfish Fry
Are you looking for highly nutritious and well-tailored fry feed for your fry starters? You are just one click away to our premium granulate feed produced by highly reputable animal feed producers, Coppens Feed.
- We offer imported feeds of narrow particle size range suitable for your fry. They contain the optimal nutrient level that makes you breed bigger and healthier fish.
- Coppens Feed for Catfish Starters comes in various particle sizes ranging from 0.8mm to 1.5mm.
Delivery is nationwide and the minimum order quantity is 100bags.
Coppens Starter Feed for Catfish Fry
Coppens Starter Feeds for Catfish Fry are imported animal feeds delivered by LifeForce Feeds and the products are reputed for optimal protein content. We offer highly tailored, premium fry feeds for fish farmers, hatcheries and distributors all over Nigeria. The product has been formulated after extensive studies carried out at the Coppens Research Center and they are confirmed to give good protein utilization and efficient growth in catfish.
Our premium products offer the following advantages:
- With our product, you will achieve a higher yield on your farm in an incredibly shorter time.
- Our feeds offer low nutrient discharge implying that the intact feeds are still available for your fish after a long time.
- Improved feed conversion ratio (FCR).
- It becomes easier for you to produce healthy fish of good quality.
- As your fish take our product, you have an excellent return on your investment.
Coppens Starter Feeds for Catfish Fry (0.8mm – 1.5mm) is the best for the following reasons:
- It is a well-balanced starter feed for catfish fry.
- The feed is based on the highest quality ingredients and contains vitamin and mineral levels which are defined for young catfish.
- This feed contains high-quality ingredients and an immune stimulant (ß-glucans) to support natural disease resistance.
- The high palatability of this feed results in good feed intake.
- The crumbles are very water stable, minimizing water pollution.
- The particulate sizes are most suitable for the very young age of your fish.
- Specific ingredients are present in the feed which cause microbial balancing that ensures the health and development of fast-growing larvae and fry.
- Naturally enhanced product to promote the development of the digestive system and accessory organs to facilitate feed digestion and nutrient uptake.
Importance of Quality Feed for Fry Production
- Feed is essential for the economical production of high-quality, healthy fish.
- Feed containing the balanced ration is required for optimal growth.
- Good feed helps in the transition of the fish from the yolk sac stage to the fry stage.
- A high-quality feed is required to promote immune system stimulation in order to ease the fight against infections.
Specification: Coppens Starter Feeds for Catfish Fry
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.