Hendrix Layer Concentrate (50kg Bag)
Hendrix protein concentrates are appropriately balanced to ensure that the feeds prepared on their basis give high and reproducible livestock production results in laying hens/layer mash formulation.
- This results in high and reproducible production results.
- This range is widely appreciated for its longer shelf life, high nutritional content and excellent quality.
- This feed is presented in 50kg bags and available for shipping nationwide.
Hendrix Layer Concentrate
Hendrix concentrates are the perfect product for farmers that have their own grain. They are easy to use and the preparation of feeds does not require technologically advanced mills or mixers.
Layer concentrate contains a high-quality protein source, crude fiber, crude ash, and other necessary vitamins and minerals. This range is widely appreciated for its optimum quality, hygienic processing, and easily digestible nature. It contains all micro-ingredients and proteins in a well-mixed concentrate. In addition, it optimizes the performance and persistence of layers with high peak-production.
Benefits of using Layer Concentrate
- Specially formulated and uniquely enriched with performance-enhancing additives for making layer feeds
- High productivity (Increased number and size of eggs)
- Firm egg content increasing the shelf life of eggs
- High feed utilization
Why use a formulating rich layer mash for your birds
- To boost gut development: Probiotics, proteins and other nutrients help to drive body weight gain, maintain body temperature and supply beneficial bacteria/protect the growing chicks from pathogens.
- To support immunity: As the immune system continually develops from the embryo till post hatch and continues thereafter. Proteins present in the layer mash help support the acquired immune system.
- To improve uniformity: This is an important goal for poultry producers. It is a significant and cost-effective investment with the aim of promoting efficiency throughout the laying life cycle.
Specification: Hendrix Layer Concentrate (50kg Bag)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Products are well packaged and available for shipping nationwide.
- Kindly click here to review our shipping options.
products shipped in good conditions are not liable for returns/refunds. Kindly confirm your products/orders upon delivery.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.
You may also like…