Hi-Mix Fish Premix (5kg)
This is a balanced formulation of stabilized and high potency vitamins, minerals and trace elements recommended to provide stability and energy.
- It is a feed additive for fish.
- Place orders for our Hi-Mix fish premix today.
Hi-Mix Fish Premix
Hi-Mix Fish Premix provides the necessary nutrients needed for improved productivity, growth and performance. It is specially designed to guarantee the extended livability of fish and to improve their fecundity.
- This product has a combined composition of protein, vitamin and mineral mixture that is designed to be combined with farm grains to provide a nutritionally healthy diet for the fish.
- This premix can also be used to create diets for various species of fish.
- Enzymes are included for better feed transfer, digestion and elimination of waste products.
- Improves feed conversion ratio.
- Reduces stresses and increases immunity.
- Place your orders today, we deliver nationwide.
- A premix is a mixture of Vitamins, Trace minerals, Medicaments, Feed supplements and Diluments.
- It is a value-added solution for feeds with sustainable safety and quality.
- The Premix Industry is charged with the responsibility of manufacturing a high-quality premix consistently, efficiently and economically.
- Its main objective is to deliver the Micro ingredients in a manner desired by the consumer.
- Premixing has progressed from the simple hand mixing of several ingredients to mechanical mixing, continuous mixing, and now to computer-controlled mixing. However, the basic concept of mixing ingredients together to result in a homogeneous blend has remained unchanged.
- The principles of quality management can be applied to improve and sustain the quality of premix.
- Modern quality management has three interrelated elements i.e. Quality design, Quality control and Quality improvement.
- A Quality Premix can be manufactured only through a stringent quality assurance programme and current good manufacturing practices ((CGMP).
- Quality assurance is a proactive, continuous system for monitoring the reproducibility and reliability of a product.
Recommended inclusion rate
- Aqua premix Catfish 0.5%
- Aqua premix Tilapia 0.5%
- Store in a cool dry place away from sunlight and preferably below 25oc
- Shell life at 25oc: 1 year (12months)
Specification: Hi-Mix Fish Premix (5kg)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.
You may also like…