Broiler Finisher Mash (Hybrid Brand) -25kg Bag
The formulation of the Hybrid brand of broiler finisher mash is aimed at achieving higher growth rate, higher feed utilization rate, and low disease incidences. It is highly balanced in nutrition and normally administered to broilers from about 4th week till time of sale/processing.
The Hybrid broiler finisher has well-balanced protein and energy ratio to get faster and maximum weight gain with excellent feed conversion ration (F. C. R.).
Broiler Finisher Mash
We offer Hybrid broiler finisher mash which is recommended after the consumption of grower feeds till the point of disposal or slaughter of the birds. Finisher feeds are designed at a very high energy level with well-balanced protein, energy ratio (to grow faster), and maximum weight gain with the lowest feed conversion ratio (FCR).
- Essentially, finisher feed contains a protein content that is between 16-18%, which is mainly a maintenance diet until the broiler is slaughtered.
- Thus, it supports growth and weight maintenance without bombarding them with unnecessary vitamins and minerals.
- Excellent broiler finisher feed
- Feed is formulated with a well-balanced protein-energy ratio to get faster, & maximum weight gain
- Excellent feed conversion ratio ( F. C. R.)
- Higher growth rate
- Higher feed utilization rate and low disease incidence
- The broiler finisher feed is indicated for maximizing performance and weight gain at the lowest possible production cost.
- Fed from the fifth week till slaughter.
- This feed category accounts for the major cost of feeding and involves a change in feed density (increase in energy & decrease in other nutrients).
- Made from highly digestible ingredients
- Good uniformity of particle size is essential because birds at this stage prefer bigger particles.
Floor space, feeder space, and drinker space (for birds)
The floor space requirement of broilers varies depending on their body weight at the point of marketing, housing systems, marketing age, and ambient temperature. The feeder and drinker space also varies depending on the environmental temperature and the health condition of the birds. The following table contains the approximate floor, feeder, and drinker space requirements for broilers.
|Age||Floor space/ bird||Feeder space/ bird||Drinker space/bird|
|Up to 18 days||450 cm²
|3 cm||1.5 cm|
|From 19 days to 42 days||1000 cm² (1.1 sq.ft.)||6-7 cm||3 cm|
Specification: Broiler Finisher Mash (Hybrid Brand) -25kg Bag
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. Log in now
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
Refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.