New Hope Broiler Starter Feed (Pelleted Feed | Professional Line | Commercial Line) – 25kg
₦8,785.00 – ₦9,655.00
Do you seek to purchase quality feed for your flock? Our New Hope Broiler Starter Feeds are aimed at achieving a higher feed utilization rate, improved growth, and development in flocks.
- They are products of successful research into poultry nutrition and mixed using a variety of quality raw materials.
- New Hope feeds are widely appreciated for their longer shelf life, high nutritional content and excellent quality.
- They are presented in pelleted forms and packaged in 25kg bags.
- They come in commercial and professional rations. Place an order depending on your choice!
New Hope broiler starter feed
New Hope Starter Feed is a protein-dense variety of chicken broiler feed designed to meet the dietary requirements of chicks (at the starter stage).
- Chicks can live comfortably on a diet of starter feed and water from the 3rd to 4th week of their life before progressing onto the finisher feeds.
- The high protein content helps young chicks grow faster.
- It is imperative to phase out the starter feed once the chicks are advanced in age, otherwise, the excess protein can cause liver damage.
- The broiler starter feed is also a high energy ration that has undergone heat processing thus reducing microbial load, increasing palatability, and ensuring optimum growth.
- It is thus suitable for all environments and helps in maintaining good litter and reducing feed wastage.
- The estimated feed intake per bird is 1.5kg from the 3rd week to the 4th week.
Features of New Hope Starter Feed
- Produced as pellets, thus feed wastage is minimized, digestibility is improved and separation of the feed is eliminated, ensuring a consistent intake of nutrients.
- Supplies essential nutrients for growth.
- Provides sustainable sources of essential amino acids, essential vitamins and minerals.
- This product comes in professional and commercial rations. Professional ration typically has higher nutritional content than commercial ration, although the commercial ration works very finely too.
- The feed conversion rate is high.
- The birds will have a well-developed skeleton after consuming these feeds.
- It maintains the intestinal health of the birds. They release lesser faeces.
- Broilers suffer from heart attacks and a condition called ascites, and these conditions may be related to feeding. Broiler birds convert two pounds of feed into one pound of weight and they grow so quickly that it can be stressful on the birds’ systems.
- Veterinarians recommend that to prevent ascites, you should remove the food at night to slow down the growth rate of the birds. Another way is to feed only 90% of the total food the birds are capable of eating every day. Furthermore, eliminating supplementary feedings may also help.
Specification: New Hope Broiler Starter Feed (Pelleted Feed | Professional Line | Commercial Line) – 25kg
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.
₦8,785.00 – ₦9,655.00
₦8,785.00 – ₦9,655.00