Ruminant Dairy Supplement (Milk | 25kg)
Are you looking for the perfect feed and nutrition management solutions for your ruminants? We have all you need here!
- We sell Ruminant Dairy Supplement (25kg) which sustains the high milk production potential of various ruminant breeds.
- In addition to enhancement of dairy productivity in lactation, it also helps boost the output of milk solids.
- It allows great flexibility in relation to feeding levels and will complement other ingredients and forage (roughages) already present on your farm.
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor supplementation.
Shop with us now! We deliver nationwide.
Ruminant Dairy Supplement
We offer Ruminant Dairy Supplement which is a highly-tailored feed ration for your dairy ruminants. Our products are reputable for high quality and their efficiency has been proven in numerous feed trials across breed and diet types.
- It is indicated for ruminant milk production (and possibly beef production).
- Improves ruminant body condition and mineral status. It also encourages them to maximize the intake of available forage.
- Delivers better feed conversion efficiency.
- Cattle: 2kg / head / day with grazing
- Sheep & Goat: 500g / head / day with grazing
When using feedlot rations, build the volume slowly and make sure animals have access to fiber source or hay.
Cattle belong to a class of animals called ruminants. This group includes sheep, goats, and deer. Ruminants generally have a forestomach with four compartments (rumen, omasum, reticulum, and abomasum).
Ruminants have a digestive system that allows them to utilize roughages (e.g. hay, grass) as a major source of nutrients. These animals have a large (capacity up to 50 gals.), a fluid-filled digestive organ at the beginning of the digestive tract called the rumen. The rumen contains a large population of microbes (including bacteria and protozoa).
Importance of Feedlot Rations
- The grain in feedlots facilitates faster growth since it is higher in calories than forages or grass.
- Feedlots ensure a more controlled environment on the farm, promoting weight gain and genetic optimization.
- Feedlots also ensure all adequate nutrients are provided to the cattle as opposed to a less easily managed pasture system.
- If properly mixed with hay, feedlot rations will attract all the benefits of feeding ruminants on pasture (including optimal ruminal pH content, omega-3 fatty acids, vitamin A, etc.)
- Boosts productivity, immunity, and health.
- It is exceptionally high-energy feed, improves the efficiency of energy utilization.
- Reduces the risk of physical trauma that may be inflicted on the animals while grazing on pasture.
Specification: Ruminant Dairy Supplement (Milk | 25kg)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.
You may also like…