AMO Day-Old Broilers (Commercial Arbor Acres Plus)
Our day-old Arbor Acres Plus chicks are of the AMO brand which is consistently are produced under high bio-security, hygienic environment and from the high-quality parent stock.
- We ensure they are adequately vaccinated for their age before dispatch.
- The day-old AMO broilers feature an impressive growth rate, high feed conversion ratio, livability, and good dressing weight.
- The price listed is for a carton of 50 chicks.
- Schedule for vaccination and medication will be forwarded to your email upon placement of successful orders.
Kindly be informed our day-old chicks prices are updated twice weekly based on the prevailing market rates. Kindly review available options here and place your orders or confirm with our Customer Experience Team via LiveChat or phone call on 08094091115
AMO Arbor Acres Plus (Day-Old Chicks)
The AMO day-old broilers have been developed via a successful breeding and selection process to serve the increasing demand for quality white meat. This has ensured consistency and value to the end products.
Arbor Acres Plus Broilers
The arbor acres plus – through a progressive program of breeding and selection – have been developed to serve the increasing demand for quality white meat. Thus this breed has been steadily improved through established breed selection processes involving traditional and novel scientific technology. This ensures consistency and value is added to the end products.
- Therefore, the cornerstone of the Arbor Acres brand is the highly successful and competitive Arbor Acres Plus.
- The Plus is bred to produce chicken efficiently through consistent parent performance, excellent broiler performance, and good processing yield.
- These are of mutual benefit to the breeder farms, hatcheries, poultry farmers, and customers alike.
- Thus, In markets where broilers are still mostly sold whole, its breast conformation is sure to attract the consumers’ attention
Additional tips for raising broilers
- Preheat the sheds three days before placement, so that when the chicks arrive the concrete and bedding will be warm enough (as the chick’s body will be in contact with the floor, thus failure to have adequate floor temperatures will mean the chicks are likely to huddle especially if the heat source is not enough).
- Bedding: Wood shavings are ideal. Therefore ensure there are no pieces of foreign materials (glass or metal) and ensure bedding material is dry.
- Always monitor your birds closely to ensure a good spread of chicks and flock activity.
- Strictly adhere to the vaccination and medication schedule sent to your email after purchase.
- Involve the services of qualified veterinary personnel as well, for the routine farm visits, vaccinations, prophylactic treatment, etc.
Kindly be informed that prices for our day-old chicks are updated twice weekly based on the prevailing market rates. Kindly review available options here and place your orders or confirm with our Customer Experience Team via LiveChat or phone call on 08094091115
Specification: AMO Day-Old Broilers (Commercial Arbor Acres Plus)
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. Log in now
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
Refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.
A Simple Guide to Raising Local/Indigenous Chickens for Household and Commercial Purposes (2019 Edition)
You may also like…