Our CHI broiler (Arbor acres plus), through a progressive program of breeding and selection, has been developed to serve the increasing demand for quality white meat.
Thus this breed has been steadily improved through established breed selection processes involving traditional and novel scientific technology. This ensures consistency and value are added to the end products.
Therefore, the cornerstone of the Arbor Acres brand is the highly successful and competitive CHI broiler (Arbor Acres Plus).
This has been bred to produce chicken efficiently through consistent parent performance, excellent broiler performance, and good processing yield.
These are of mutual benefit to the breeder farms, hatcheries, poultry farmers, and customers alike. Thus, In markets where broilers are still mostly sold whole, its breast conformation is sure to attract the consumers’ attention.
Additional tips for raising broilers
- Preheat the sheds three days before placement, so that when the chicks arrive the concrete and bedding will be warm enough (as the chick’s body will be in contact with the floor, thus failure to have adequate floor temperatures will mean the chicks are likely to huddle especially if the heat source is not enough).
- Bedding: Wood shavings are ideal. Therefore ensure there are no pieces of foreign materials (glass or metal) and ensure bedding material is dry.
- Always monitor your birds closely to ensure a good spread of chicks and flock activity.
- Strictly adhere to the vaccination and medication schedule sent to your email after purchase.
- Involve the services of qualified veterinary personnel as well, for the routine farm visits, vaccinations, prophylactic treatment, etc.
Specification: CHI Broiler | Commercial Day-Old Arbor Acres Plus Broilers
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. Log in now
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
Refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.